L'Oreal Pure Clay Detox & Brighten Mask

L'Oreal Pure Clay Detox & Brighten Mask
Pure Clay Detox & Brighten Mask

4.2

Aqua / Water, Kaolin, Montmorillonite, Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Butylene, Glycol Propylene, Glycol, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Oryza, Sativa Starch / Rice Starch, Moroccan Lava Clay, Charcoal Powder, Caprylyl, Glycol Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Linalool, Limonene, Parfum / Fragrance

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This ruined my pretty skin causing terrible dryness and acne I didn't have before especially by my nose and chin. It really felt harsh and disturbed the balance of my skin. This happened every time I used it. Really disappointed.

on 11/1/2017 10:17:00 PM

Really like this mask. I use it at least twice a week and I've used about half the jar so far. I was skeptical, as I've never really had good experiences with L'Oreal skincare...they always seem to have some ingredient included that either irritates my skin or breaks me out. But I scanned the ingredients list and it seemed fine, no menthol or anything....and well, it was on sale and less than 10 bucks. Works like a pretty standard clay mask for a really good price. Cleans pores and DOES actually make my skin look brighter, and clearer. Hasn't irritated my skin, and I don't find it stings at all. Rinses easily. Hasn't made any drastic changes in my skin, or completely gotten rid of blackheads on my nose...but it helps and they seem lessened. Like this, will buy again, and I'm going to try a couple of their other masks too...

on 11/1/2017 1:23:00 PM

This product is amazing when it's paired with a pore strip! Ive used a number of clay masks (sephora brand's version of the glam glow, aztec clay, mint julep, etc...) followed by a pore strip to remove sebaceous filaments, with okay results. But I used the Loreal detox clay mask this morning, followed by a pore strip and I have NEVER seen that much gunk come out of my skin before! I used it for a second time a few hours after and same thing, SO MUCH GUNK! Im giving my skin a little break for a few days before I do this process all over again... calling this mask 'Detox' is perfect. I feel like I'm purging my skin of all the clogged oils and debris that all other masks haven't been able to get out! Would definitely recommend this mask. (plus, it washes off easily and dissolves so it won't clog my sink's pipes like other clay masks have done!)

on 9/19/2017 7:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My favourite drugstore clay mask I've ever tried! I bought this in desperation when my skin was going haywire from experimenting with oils (will I ever learn?) and it pretty much cleared up the breakouts overnight! I dot this over problem areas and leave for about 15 mins as my skin is too sensitive and combo for all-over application, and this seems to be working well for me. Another plus is that it washes off really easy, so you don't end up having to scrub your skin raw trying to get rid of it!

After trying various nose strips, peel-off, sheet and liquid masks, I really started to lose faith that there's any product that could unclog my pores and help me remove nasty blackheads, until I tried this amazing mask! The results are visible after the first use already, and I truly couldn't be happier with this product, it dries/solidifies quickly and you can actually see your pores tightnening as it dries. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to anyone with oily T-zone.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm 31, combination/oily, acne prone I use this mask once a week and I swear it has helped my skin! My skin isn't as oily as it used to be! It's so great! I will be putting this on my list of gifts for people!

on 9/16/2017 1:51:00 AM

I'm 47 yrs old, no acne, combo skin, and have been very loyal to the Queen Helene mint julep mud mask for over 30 years...every now and then I will try a new mask, but never spending a ton of $, and usually lucky enough to get some samples...nothing, not even a $60 GlamGlow mask has done better for my skin than my trusty Queen Helene @$5 a tube, I will say that I will definitely be keeping this Loreal mask in my skin care routine, along with the Queen Helene! I have only used it 3 times in the last 12 days, but I am really pleased with the results. My skin feels and looks brighter, smoother, and pores seem very clean and less visible. Definitely recommend!

totally great product. I was really impressed with the result.

on 8/19/2017 12:57:00 PM

I just love this product . It was 9.99 € at a local drugstore . It says it's for 10 uses but seriously is for way more :-) I'm almost out of it and I'm gonna buy another one . My skin feels so good after using this mask and I'm less oily that day and It helped to my acne prone skin :-) I've been using it for more than two weeks and I can see results, so If you want a good quality peoduct for a good price this mask is for you . :-)

on 8/17/2017 4:57:00 PM

since I have sensitive acne prone skin i tend to stay away from fragrance but this time i was like hey even though this has fragrance I will try it out NO PROBLEM! oh boy i was wrong the fragrance gave me a headache it was really strong and obnoxious and it reminded me of men's cologne, despite the annoying fragrance i quite liked this product i felt like it flushed away all my impurities and when the mask has dried there were tiny black dots where my pores were located which i loved i felt like it was doing stuff to my skin but honestly wont be applying it ever again because of the fragrance i wish skin care companies would stop adding perfume/fragrance to their products its really annoying and our skin doesn't need it.