L'Oreal Pure Clay Detox & Brighten Mask

L'Oreal Pure Clay Detox & Brighten Mask
Pure Clay Detox & Brighten Mask

4.2

Aqua / Water, Kaolin, Montmorillonite, Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Butylene, Glycol Propylene, Glycol, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Oryza, Sativa Starch / Rice Starch, Moroccan Lava Clay, Charcoal Powder, Caprylyl, Glycol Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Linalool, Limonene, Parfum / Fragrance

on 9/19/2017 7:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My favourite drugstore clay mask I've ever tried! I bought this in desperation when my skin was going haywire from experimenting with oils (will I ever learn?) and it pretty much cleared up the breakouts overnight! I dot this over problem areas and leave for about 15 mins as my skin is too sensitive and combo for all-over application, and this seems to be working well for me. Another plus is that it washes off really easy, so you don't end up having to scrub your skin raw trying to get rid of it!

After trying various nose strips, peel-off, sheet and liquid masks, I really started to lose faith that there's any product that could unclog my pores and help me remove nasty blackheads, until I tried this amazing mask! The results are visible after the first use already, and I truly couldn't be happier with this product, it dries/solidifies quickly and you can actually see your pores tightnening as it dries. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to anyone with oily T-zone.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm 31, combination/oily, acne prone I use this mask once a week and I swear it has helped my skin! My skin isn't as oily as it used to be! It's so great! I will be putting this on my list of gifts for people!

on 9/16/2017 1:51:00 AM

I'm 47 yrs old, no acne, combo skin, and have been very loyal to the Queen Helene mint julep mud mask for over 30 years...every now and then I will try a new mask, but never spending a ton of $, and usually lucky enough to get some samples...nothing, not even a $60 GlamGlow mask has done better for my skin than my trusty Queen Helene @$5 a tube, I will say that I will definitely be keeping this Loreal mask in my skin care routine, along with the Queen Helene! I have only used it 3 times in the last 12 days, but I am really pleased with the results. My skin feels and looks brighter, smoother, and pores seem very clean and less visible. Definitely recommend!

on 8/19/2017 12:57:00 PM

I just love this product . It was 9.99 € at a local drugstore . It says it's for 10 uses but seriously is for way more :-) I'm almost out of it and I'm gonna buy another one . My skin feels so good after using this mask and I'm less oily that day and It helped to my acne prone skin :-) I've been using it for more than two weeks and I can see results, so If you want a good quality peoduct for a good price this mask is for you . :-)

totally great product. I was really impressed with the result.

A 1.7 oz. jar for $10 at Target, this is a fantastic mask for both the price and for how well it works. It is lightly scented, which I really like, so if you are sensitive to fragrance then perhaps this may not work for you. The product is dark gray and quite viscous. Once you apply a thin layer, further layers are quite difficult to apply because it dries so quickly. After 15 minutes, I remove with warm water and a soft washcloth to reveal smaller pores and a lovely glow.

I don't normally leave reviews, but I felt compelled to do so for this mask. I thought this mask would just be like any other mask but I actually quite like it. I noticed when applying, a little goes a long way. You only need a thin layer. Also, you can see all your pores which is kind of satisfying to me. It also washes off quite easily. I noticed after washing this mask off that my blackheads were actually gone! Was very impressed. Skin was also matte. I would purchase again.

on 8/17/2017 4:57:00 PM

since I have sensitive acne prone skin i tend to stay away from fragrance but this time i was like hey even though this has fragrance I will try it out NO PROBLEM! oh boy i was wrong the fragrance gave me a headache it was really strong and obnoxious and it reminded me of men's cologne, despite the annoying fragrance i quite liked this product i felt like it flushed away all my impurities and when the mask has dried there were tiny black dots where my pores were located which i loved i felt like it was doing stuff to my skin but honestly wont be applying it ever again because of the fragrance i wish skin care companies would stop adding perfume/fragrance to their products its really annoying and our skin doesn't need it.

on 6/18/2017 3:55:00 PM

Love this mask. Draws oil out but leaves skin so soft. Its satisfying to see your pores (they appear a different colour when the mask dries). I use this mask 3 times a week but make sure i moisturise after as it can be drying. I feel like it helps to clear out gunk in my pores. I usually have a hot shower, cleanse my face, do blackhead / congestion extractions then put this mask on. My skin feels clearer & has much better texture.