79%

$12.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

3 months ago

I use it once a week and enjoy it every time. Skins feels smooth and clean after use and I do feel the detox effect. It does what it claims and it's good for a drugstore mask. The smell is strong but hey it's clay and charcoal mixed so it's expected. I got it on sale for 4£ so it's an excellent deal !

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 months ago

this was a nightmare. Left my face super dry and bright red after application. My face was burned the following day and I recieved some ugly texture as well. DON'T BUY THIS IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

a year ago

A decent mask for clearing out and refining pores, however I didn't notice any brightening effect whilst using this. I do have an oily t-zone and find it's better suited to using just on there, rather than my entire face. I apply Sisley, Lancôme or any other good hydrating tube mask on the rest of my face whilst using L'Oreal on just my t-zone and also my chin (where it helps dry up any blemishes). It doesn't reduce my oiliness much the next day as I was hoping it would, based on other MUA reviews, but my skin does look less congested after using this, which is a good thing. The only thing I don't like is the overbearing cologne-like fragrance in here. Aside from that I would likely purchase again especially as it's such good value. Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled many 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File 9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (567 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

a year ago

This face mask is amazing for the price. There aren’t many products that can boast reduced blackheads after one use but this did it! 5/5 on packaging, texture and even the smell. The entire range is very good. I use this charcoal one on my T zone and the brightening (pink) mask on the rest of my face. I don’t have dry skin but this might be a good workaround for people who do. TIP: Wait till it’s on offer and get it for a fiver!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

a year ago

It burns .. it clogged my pores and the fragrance is so strong and I didn't like it at all

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

from

a year ago

I just used it for the first time. I'm generally skeptical of ANY product that promises immediate results, but I'm eating those words - my skin actually looks brighter, more polished, and more even. I expected it to be super-drying, especially since my skin tends to tighten up and itch with clay masks, but Im pleasantly surprised that just a little moisturizer loosened things up and made my skin more comfortable. Caveat: I DESPISE the smell. Strong men's cologne odor. I'm going to try the suggestion to wash it off in the shower rather than just at the sink.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

a year ago

This mask is actually really good for a drugstore skincare product. My skin really looks and feels softer, brighter and healthier after using. Not dramatically so but it’s still fun to use and a good little pick-me-up.

About reviewer (296 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

a year ago

This mask had me pleasantly surprised. I don't even know why I bought this in the first place because I almost never use drugstore products on my face. my skin was softer and brighter after one use. It helps soothe and diminish breakouts and really makes my skin feel clean and "detoxed" (as much as I hate that word). I have combo/oily skin and mildly breakout-prone. Disclaimer: Please don't use this or really any charcoal mask if you have dry skin.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

2 years ago

Made my skin look super bright red and sore. I'm surprised no-one has mentioned this is over loaded with strong men's cologne type fragrance which ages the skin. Did nothing to help with clogged pores or blackheads.

About reviewer (1215 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

from

2 years ago

I use it and the other masks of L’oreal 2 or 3 times a week and I see a huge difference on my skin. I cannot say which one worked the best though. But after using any I have the fresh and soft feeling ♥️♥️♥️

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium