A decent mask for clearing out and refining pores, however I didn't notice any brightening effect whilst using this. I do have an oily t-zone and find it's better suited to using just on there, rather than my entire face. I apply Sisley, Lancôme or any other good hydrating tube mask on the rest of my face whilst using L'Oreal on just my t-zone and also my chin (where it helps dry up any blemishes). It doesn't reduce my oiliness much the next day as I was hoping it would, based on other MUA reviews, but my skin does look less congested after using this, which is a good thing.
The only thing I don't like is the overbearing cologne-like fragrance in here. Aside from that I would likely purchase again especially as it's such good value.
~ My HG list ~
(As I've sampled many 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora)
1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment