MAC Cosmetics Extra Dimension Skinfiinish - Beaming Blush

MAC Cosmetics Extra Dimension Skinfiinish - Beaming Blush
Extra Dimension Skinfiinish - Beaming Blush

4.8

on 4/16/2018 3:48:00 PM

Had this just over a year now and there’s plenty of product left. It looks like a pinky / gold in the pan however when applied to the face it’s a golden highlight which looks good on my skin tone and I’d imagine on deeper skin tones too. Packaging is okay but my highlighter has actually fallen out of the packaging?? Don’t know if it just is mine.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this its a really beautiful highlighter! I feel like this looks good for all skin tones. One swipe is not too intense but you can build it up if you want a really strong highlight.

on 12/27/2017 5:02:00 PM

Found this on the recommendation of a Youtuber (Renee's Way). I don't do much highlighting and was afraid this would be too much. It's great applied with a loose brush and shows as slightly pink and slightly gold on me (nw20). Sure I will never use it up but am happy to have it

on 8/10/2017 12:49:00 AM

Why isn't this highlighter more popular !!!? Love this ! I hope mac never discontinues this !!

on 12/5/2016 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

When you first look at this highlighter, you first thing pink. But when you swatch this... It is god with a duochrome effect of pink (but more gold). It is so flattering on my skin tone and it is one of those highlighters that would look amazing on everyone. It is the definition of beaming.

on 11/5/2016 5:18:00 AM

Love, love, love this highlighter! I purchased all of the new MAC Skinfinish Highlighters a couple of weeks ago, and this one, along with Soft Frost, are the two winners out of the four.

Beaming blush is a soft pink highlight that breaks gold, so it adds a healthy radiant glow when applied. This and Soft Frost, are creamy and smooth in texture, apply and blend like a dream, and both leave a glowing result wherever applied. Application results in a soft metallic sheen, nothing robotic or weird looking, and no chunky glitter to mess with.

Definitely a keeper in my make-up stash.