Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

Lemme start by saying, I'm NW20. I love highlighters, especially powder highlighters. But I also want to wear gold highlighters. ICONIC London Illuminator in "Original" is too dark for me (dark shadow visible when no light hits the highlighter on my face). But this one is a beautiful, shimmery gold which does not show up when there is no light. Only when light hits, it reflects a …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (188 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

Apr/16/2018

Had this just over a year now and there’s plenty of product left. It looks like a pinky / gold in the pan however when applied to the face it’s a golden highlight which looks good on my skin tone and I’d imagine on deeper skin tones too. Packaging is okay but my highlighter has actually fallen out of the packaging?? Don’t know if it just is mine.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Jan/13/2018

I love this its a really beautiful highlighter! I feel like this looks good for all skin tones. One swipe is not too intense but you can build it up if you want a really strong highlight.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

frommehays

Dec/27/2017

Found this on the recommendation of a Youtuber (Renee's Way). I don't do much highlighting and was afraid this would be too much. It's great applied with a loose brush and shows as slightly pink and slightly gold on me (nw20). Sure I will never use it up but am happy to have it

About reviewer (119 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Aug/10/2017

Why isn't this highlighter more popular !!!? Love this ! I hope mac never discontinues this !!

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

Dec/05/2016

When you first look at this highlighter, you first thing pink. But when you swatch this... It is god with a duochrome effect of pink (but more gold). It is so flattering on my skin tone and it is one of those highlighters that would look amazing on everyone. It is the definition of beaming.

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown

HairBrown

Nov/05/2016

Love, love, love this highlighter! I purchased all of the new MAC Skinfinish Highlighters a couple of weeks ago, and this one, along with Soft Frost, are the two winners out of the four.

Beaming blush is a soft pink highlight that breaks gold, so it adds a healthy radiant glow when applied. This and Soft Frost, are creamy and smooth in texture, apply and blend like a dream, and both …

7 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (317 reviews)

Age44-55