Deciem The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Deciem The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%

3.0

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

this has a very gritty texture but they​tell you that on the website thats the whole point of the spheres in the name of the product. but God this WORKS. really brightens my skin tone makes it looking vibrant brilliant and flushed with life when I wake up in the morning. much less of that dull dry face look even when my face is dry. this is a great source of vitamin c that won't go bad. can't argue with the shelf life.

on 3/2/2017 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I got this by accident because I meant to get one of the more water-based formulations.

I wanted to like this, and for the record, am a big fan of other Deciem/The Ordinary products, but this just did not work for me.

I have ++ oily acne-prone skin and I found with facial application, this just did not sink in. Massaging it in by any way just caused it to pill up. The greasy film didn't help. I have vitamin C powder that I sometimes add to immediate use face masks (yogurt + matcha + vit C + honey = magic!) and with great results, so I got this. I'm not sure if it is super effective to be honest because I can't handle have a greasy residue for hours on my skin.

TL;DR if you have oily skin, this is not for you. I may be using the product like an earlier poster mentioned, on the body/lips, but for a facial vitamin C thing - not for me.