Deciem The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%

Deciem The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%

3.2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I used to make my own DIY vitamin c for months now , so my skin is not very sensitive anymore, this is a miracle serum if your skin can tolerate it , I apply it by bedtime to face and neck and just let it do its job , I don't try to make sure that every bit of vitamin c in it is absorbed into my skin, I just fall asleep .... In the next morning my face is glowing , actually its radiant . It fades out dark spots and brighten up my face , the result I get made me overcome the texture of the serum , and definitely I'll buy this again

Edit : this transformed the back of my hands too .. I apply this serum , then I layer any lotion over it to help it get obsorbed .. the results are immediate.. love

on 4/7/2017 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have used Vitamin C products in the past and felt they did nothing, this is not the case with The Ordinary. My main concern is lightening post acne scarring and this definitely helps to improve it. I had a fresh mark from a spot and this seemed to help refine the texture as well as helping to fade the scar. The texture is a cream that goes to a very fine sand like feel, but this doesn't bother me as I use at night and once massaged on absorbs fine. Really impressed, can't believe how cheap this is!

on 9/16/2017 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really like this. I haven't been using it for very long so I can't speak for the results other than the immediate feel and look after applying this to my face. I feel that it does brighten my complexion and amps up the glow. It is super affordable. Yea, the texture isn't the best but it doesn't bug me. Tingling is minimal on me, and to be honest, I love the tingling sensation. I don't use it everyday, only once a week. I already have a back up, I like it that much. time will tell if it fades my age spots.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I came out looking like I had burns all over my face. I only applied a pea size over my moisturised face. I should have washed it off as soon as my face started stinging but waited until my face started to blister. It's taken weeks for my skin to go back to normal. Wish I could see the same results as some of the other reviewers are seeing with this product.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Now I have to admit I'm definitely no stranger to Vit C serums (GOW 23% for example) and so I thought nothing could possibly go wrong with The Ordinary's 23% concentration... but boy was I wrong. Within 60 seconds of applying this gritty and very oily-feeling product I could no longer stand the tingling (for want of a better word) sensation and washed this off with tepid water and a washcloth. I'd love to say that was it but the redness and uncomfortable sensation remained for at least 30 minutes afterwards. Didn't attempt using this again on my face.

It's a shame as this could have been a very cost effective substitute for some of the fancier Vit C serums I use. If you're normal to dry and not overly sensitive then give this a try. It's pretty inexpensive for a Vit C product and won't leave you out of pocket if it doesn't agree with you.

Turns out there is some way to salvage this, at least in my case. Have used very lightly mixed with a dab of Aveeno lotion and applied to elbows and knees. No difference so far (7th night) but promisingly no reaction either so will continue until used up.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

on 1/10/2018 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The consistency of this product is bad. It feels like exfoliator rather than moisturizer/cream. I gave it a try a few times. First time was bad as my skin got red and started to tingle. The other 2 times it was fine but I had white marks on my face and it also became very oily. The price of course is amazing as well as the package. I would never buy again though.