Deciem The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 56 & Over
Deciem The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%

3.0

1 review

My dermatologist recommended Vitamin C and I'm on my second tube of this one, having started with ZO Medical Vitamin C. I use it in the daytime over a serum and under an SPF moisturiser (as I use The Ordinary's Retinoid 1% at night) .

Initially, I used it at night but it stained my pillows and bed clothes. It also sits in my pores which were previously pretty much invisible and now are noticeably stained orange (if you look close-up). Has anyone else had this problem? I'm not really sure what it's supposed to be doing - certainly not brightening my complexion!