Deciem The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%

4.4

on 6/17/2018 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using this in combination with the buffet for about 2 months. I don't know which product is doing the "work" but some new (yay middle age) broken capillaries have faded significantly with daily use. In March/early April, a bright red mark stood out even after makeup and concealer (I'm sure no one else could really see it, but I could). Now, it's barely visible with tinted moisturizer. For $6 you can't go wrong. It does sting a bit, and it takes some time for the vitamin c granules to absorb, but it's really been helpful in minimizing sun/age spots and these dang capillaries.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

after first using had a shiny skin ,love it, purchase again !

on 1/10/2018 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Well I did not know how much I needed a bit of vitamin C other than taking it twice a day everyday, Whatever was I thinking? I fell upon this interesting line of very incredible, well priced, facial treatments and I have been completely surprised!
I found my fav online beauty store started carrying them and so I looked them up and in doing so found out that this company did with these ingredients what others have done but not at a price that makes one need to put a second mortgage on their home to buy the product. Oh happiness!! Luxury products...CHEAP!! I digress, sorry. :-) LOL
This has a bit of a gritty texture which is fine with me. If used alone it does sting (you're using vitamin C on your face whaddya expect) before using moisturizer. I use this first a very thin application (yes it stings) but I follow with a facial oil I've been using (not of the ordinary), then I use "The Ordinary" natural moisturizer and follow that with a heavier cream for nighttime and I'm off to bed. When I wake up I have the smoothest skin, the red is fading, my freckles are going away, not having break outs of psoriasis spots, My husband stroking my face telling me how soft my cheek is, this is really good stuff. Oh Yay! I'm using Luxury and getting benefits and its not breaking my budget CHEAP! WOOEFFINHOO! LMAO
This is helping me and my facial issues (not that all my issues are solved with a face cream either, I wish......LMAO) and being very good at it as well. I like this product and I do recommend it but I recommend that you use it sparingly and with other moisturizers to reduce the stinging and burning some get. I also recommend using at night before bed. Good luck.

on 11/21/2017 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I’m not really sure of this product, it might be a little too potent for me. I have used othe C-vitamine products, like Paula’s C-15 Booster and the powder from Philosophy (which I absolutely love when mixing in my day cream). Those I can use every day, this not. I only apply this in the morning every third or other day, otherwise my cheeks get red and itchy.

on 9/26/2017 7:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am on my second tube of this. I use it in the morning and layer with other products on top. While I don't really get stinging and I do find it quite moisturizing I don't think I have really had a noticeable improvement in my skin with it. I would expect radiance, perhaps a small reduction in fine lines. I guess the real test would be to stop using it and see if my skin looks worse.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my first product review, but I had to do it because I love love love this product. Yes, it's unpleasant to apply. It's gritty as all out, and especially in the beginning, and ESPECIALLY if you've never used a vit C product before, this is going to sting like the dickens. I've found that a tip below, to apply it immediately after a hyurlonic acid product (I use Hado Labo, but I know the Ordinary has its own) reduces both the grittiness and the sting. I would also encourage you to shake the bottle well before application. Yes, it makes my face a bit greasy feeling (and this coming from someone dry as the Sahara), and it takes time for it to sink in. I find that if I wait 5-10 minutes, and then top with a 'dry" oil, like the squalane product from the Ordinary, or any number of my other favorite facial oils, it sinks in faster and I can get on with my life. Finally, the most important part: results! I've used several vit C products over the course of several years, of various concentrations and costs. None have been as effective as this one. After patch testing, I tried this out one evening. The very next day, I noticed a startling difference in texture, brightness, eveness, and tone, and I thought I had pretty good skin to start with . I suffered a bad reaction to a product last summer that has left me with some stubborn PIH that no other product(s) have been able to really reduce. This stuff has virtually wiped it out withing a few weeks. Especially for the cost, this product cannot be beat. My one gripe would be the packaging. While I appreciate the Ordinary's dedication to making sure you can get every last drop, it's easy to dispense far too much product. However, at less than $10 a bottle, I'm not going to cry if a little is wasted here and there. Bottom line, YMMV, but for me, this is an HG product.

on 5/2/2017 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I never intended to use it during day time, so the fat that it's texture is a bit weird doesn't matter much to me. I have difficult skin, have had a life long fight with servere exema and later on, redness for extra fun.
I use this every third night and have seen fantastic results with my hyperpigmentation caused by harsh medical treamtments for exema. It's fading quit fast and my skin looks and feels so bright and healthy. I have another one on the way and will keep repurchasing.