Deciem The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%

Deciem The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

When I ordered this I was pretty scared the Vitamin C will sting my skin but i was very surprised to find out it didn't sting at all (never used a Vitamin C product/and type of acid in my life). After about 3 days of using this once a day (after the shower, letting it soak into my skin for about 100 minutes and then rinsing it), my nose and forehead area that used to get super oily throughout the day actually dried up! It's not an uncomfortable dry-peeled skin kind of feel but a comfortable smooth matt feeling. A feeling I've never felt before and my skin feels incredible. I would even advise putting on a bit of moisturizer to avoid a rough dry feeling.
Overall super happy with it (and with the affordable price tag) and will definitely purchase again!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is fantastic for me. Yes, it does feel grainy and have an oily texture, but it really does work. I only felt mild stinging for the first week of using it, after that it became a warming sensation that dies down pretty quickly. This is easily the most effective Vitamin C product I've ever used, and for the cost? I feel like I'll be using this forever. It's worth noting that I don't have sensitive skin, and my skin is dry, so the oiliness and the stinging bit hardly even affected me. If you can work past the grainy texture, it's amazing. I used to apply it every night for a few weeks, but once I reached the results I wanted, I use it every other night now. I don't have terrible sun spots but I have a lot of hyper pigmentation from acne that it helped clear. I feel like it helped even my skin tone out all around. TLDR- If you have sensitive skin, or like to apply your Vit C in the morning, under makeup, you might not like this. But for the price, might as well give it a go!

****UPDATE 5/17/17

Okay, I liked this a lot until I started noticing that it was oxidizing my hands and neck. It also starting having major major pilling issues no matter how I used it or what I mixed it with. I will stand by the opinion that this is effective, but hard to use due to the texture. Very saddened by that, because it was extremely effective. I've all but given up at this point on it!