Carolina Herrera Good Girl

4.5

on 10/3/2018 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hi!
How did I not tried this perfume earlier?I was in a store and decided to try it.It was love at first smell.My brain was ''Whoa!''.
The packaging is ingenious.So simple and so effective.what's a woman's weapon of seduction?Perfume,stilettoes.Why not put a perfume in a stiletto bottle?
It lasts 10 hours and more.
I feel every note.Oriflame has 2 perfumes(Tuberose and Tonka bean),but Good Girl has way more.
i would bathe in it,wear only this perfume.

on 7/6/2018 8:28:00 PM

Love the fragrance, hate the bottle.

Carolina Herrera's Good Girl reminds me of a warmer, sexier, less-sporty version of Burberry Brit. Sweet, musky, caramel. No floral notes and no patchouli. I get tons of compliments when I wear it too.

The only thing I'd change about it is the stupid shoe-shaped bottle. I think it's corny.

As off-putting as I find the bottle (I really, really don't like it!), the fragrance itself is so gorgeous that I'd still buy this again.

on 11/6/2017 7:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Terrific packaging but the fragrance itself is not working for me AT ALL. So synthetic and fake smelling.
Sweet floral - I do not get the cocoa nor coffee notes.

It's just wrong on me.
Try before you buy aa a 2.7 oz. EDP spray is $115 (The 1 oz - if Ulta has it is $65).

Not a fan. Sorry.

on 10/29/2017 12:18:00 AM

Good girl.....no. Good girl gone bad......probably not. Bad girl.......very close. Nasty girl...... Definitely. With that kind of stilleto its nothing but nasty girl. Very kitchy and fun and immediately grabs your attention. It did mine. This is one big powehouse of a white floral fragrance. The tuberose is very sweet in Good Girl. Its probably the tonka beans and cocoa that adds to its sweetness. And the jasmine in this fragrance is absolutely sparkling. Good Girl is the type of scent that follows you wherever you go. It fills up a room and doesnt leave until it feels like leaving. It makes it presence known and demands attention and respect. It has a note of coffee too but it is vety subtle and you really have to try to detect that note or else it will be elusive to you. Its a well crafted scent and probably one of the best department store scents to come out in a long time. Very feminine and pretty with not a trace of masculinity. I dont care though. It smells gorgeous and that is why i wear it and you should too if white florals are your thing.

Good Girl... Good to be Bad! The beautiful Couture Stiletto heel bottle is what initially attracted me to this perfume. Good girl is bold, a weapon of Seduction for the woman who wears it. Reveal your good side with luminous facets of tuberose, Jasmine sambac. Indulge your bad side with the addictive notes of roasted tonka bean and Coco. She's good on one side, bad on the other. Long lasting, seductive modern scent with an old fashioned appeal imo.

on 6/5/2017 10:45:00 PM

I like this very much. A big floral on me, green but sweet. Very easy to wear. Reminds me of an 80's perfume mostly because it lasts forever! Nice departure from dryer sheet, fruity fragrances.

I won't lie, I bought this for the bottle. :)
That being said, the fragrance inside is so interesting, and really not what I had imagined it would be.
Sprayed on paper, it is very sweet.....but on the skin it is something else entirely.
The notes are: tuberose, jasmine, tonka bean, cacao, almond, and coffee...
What I get from it is sweet warm tuberose with a bitter jasmine note (green, the jasmine is so so green on me!), warm tonka, a hint of almond...and some musky coffee note that lasts like 12 hours. I know that sounds like a weird melange (and it is) but it wore well all day long and went through so many interesting incarnations. Like, from afar I smelled sweet and warm and delicious, but up close there was that bitter green note that kept it from being too frou-frou. (That bottle, though)
Me likey.

on 10/30/2016 9:41:00 PM

Im in love with this parfum....not only the bottle is gorgeous, but the juice is divine...I can describe it as a sexy, sweet but no too sweet, feminine, with an edgy kind of smoky mysterious vibe....
Last long on skin and clothes...it screams boss lady😍😍😍