Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum

C-Firma Day SerumC-Firma Day Serum

2.8

on 6/6/2018 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Expensive ! But it gives great VALUE!!
One of the best ! As it’s make my skin so much better such as combat hyper pigmentation and tightening pores!!
Just LOVE and LOVE it

on 4/1/2019 2:48:00 AM

DE is my second Vit C serum. I switched over from Timeless CE Ferulic (which irritated my skin) as this has a higher pH so I felt my skin responded better to it. Smells to me like canned corn and the smell does linger a bit. But it absorbs well and I feel no irritation. Also my lotion and sunscreen layers well over it. I got it from Sephora and it came relatively fresh (light yellow tint). Keeping it in my fridge to play safe, I like it but don’t love it so prob won’t be repurchasing after finishing this bottle as I feel there are other products at similar price points which I want to try.

on 6/18/2016 7:41:00 PM

I really wanted to like this serum since I heard many people saw great results in their skin after using this. My skin is very thin, super sensitive, combination easily dehydrated(flaky patches), clog prone, acne prone with some post acne hyperpigmentation and broken capillaries. I was looking for something that would help even out the skin tone, prevent UV damage and dissolve unwanted surface skin cells (flaky patches).

This serum did not smell like hotdogs or bacon like other reviews mentioned the scent is nice not too strong. This did not feel super stingy and did not cause irritation it felt nice when applied on; not too sticky or heavy but it turned orange on my face. Then it started to clog my skin and cause some tiny breakouts. I suspect that the clog pores and tiny breakouts are due to the marula seed oil and ferulic acid.... all the oils. If this was oil free I would continue to use it and repurchase, but unfortunately I have to return it this is not cheap.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

The emperor has no clothes! This smells like a bucket of fish heads ALL day, my grandmother even noticed the smell a few feet away after hours of wear. It also leaves an orange residue on the skin and it broke me out every time I used it, which isn't a mystery since marula oil has a comedogenic rating of 3-4! It failed on every level for me. This brand have a great social media ad campaign, that's about it.