Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum

Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
C-Firma Day SerumC-Firma Day Serum

4.3

on 12/12/2018 10:00:00 PM

If I had to pick one DE product that I can't live without, this would be it. At $80, you get 30 ml or 1 fluid ounce. The one thing I don't like about it is the price point, but this product is very good and is the most effective vitamin C serum I've ever used. I've tried a few before this, but this fades my hyper-pigmentation and acne scarring in 1-2 weeks. It comes in a pump bottle and is designed in a way where you can get every last drop out, so nothing goes to waste. Some criticisms about this product that I've seen is how it might cause discoloration, but I don't find that to be an issue. I use very little at a time and only apply at night onto certain problem areas of my face. The issue that I find with vitamin C is that it's very difficult to stabilize. The CosRx Triple C Lightning Liquid and the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C serum have drop bottles, but the product changes color rapidly as the vitamin C serum is exposed to air. A lot of people mention maybe putting it in the fridge, but I don't like spending money only to have the effectiveness of the product be diminished as soon as I open it. The greatest thing about the C-Firma Day serum is that the air-tight packaging allows for the vitamin C to REMAIN stable and effective. It earns a permanent spot on my counter because I see major results when I use it. No more dark marks!

on 6/25/2018 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am trying the whole Dunk Elephant line. I have been using it for about a month. My skin has improved remarkably. The C-Firma has helped even my skin-tone and glow.

on 9/30/2017 10:35:00 AM

I feel like I was victim to a bait and switch.. lol I first tried this last year, love love loved the results I got. My skin odd I get pale patches on my cheeks and darker patches in the hollows of them and on my chin. The fist bottle (full size) I used completely and my face was so even, so bright, I would even dare myself to go out with out makeup. The odd discoloration was gone and my scars from breakouts were so minimal.
I didn’t at all hesitate shelling out the $$ for a second time. I was duped... the color of the serum was way lighter, no biggy right. It’s made with natural ingredients so colors will vary.. but it was more watery too?! I used it the same as I did with the first bottle.. super disappointed. My patches are coming back, not very noticeable but I notice. I had this pimple that thought it signed a lease to stay on my face, I had the same thing happened last year too.. the scar from the first time faded to nothing with the first bottle. This second time around and nothing, literally 3 months of nothing. I switch to Clinique Smart Serum and everything is fading. I’m hoping that if and when I finish the Smart serum I can go back to the C-Firma to get the same amazing results the first time I tried it..As of now I feel like C-firma is just a paperweight

on 9/3/2017 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my favourite product from Drunk Elephant. The results you see are so quick. After a month of using this daily, I've noticed my skin is brighter, the redness in my acne inflamed skin has calmed down, and it's so smooth. This product with the TLC Franbroise Glycolic Acid are the best out of the line. I did find this product is hard to spread around so I mix a drop of the Drunk Elephant Marula oil with it to spread it evenly. It's expensive but I find it works. Definitely buying again.

on 3/18/2017 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I was very curious to try DE after the positive reviews and the C Firma Day Serum seemed like a good choice as I was also looking for another vit C and ferulic acid combo (I was a fan of Skinceuticals). It's a thin and runny serum that sinks/dries quickly on the skin - definitely not rich enough to use on its own. I had great success using this in combination with Sunday Riley's Juno face oil, my face practically glowed and I could skip foundation if I wanted to. The packaging is simple and travel friendly but some of the product does seem to seep out of the pump so it was a bit annoying to have to wipe off the oxidized serum. I would definitely repurchase this over Skinceuticals and despite the hefty price tag, to me it's money well spent. However, I'm trying Deciem The Ordinary next as they've got a variety of vit c serums that you can mix and match with others and a fraction of the price of most beauty lines. Will see how that goes!

This product is amazing. This serum and the JuJu Bar soap has changed my 56 year old skin!
I've even received numerous compliments. I'm in love!

Video Reviews & Tutorials