Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum

C-Firma Day SerumC-Firma Day Serum

3.2

on 4/22/2016 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am really liking this brand. I am not a fan of the packaging because I cannot see how much is left, but that's how it needs to be. I have use 3 products from the line and would re purchase all of them. The vitamin C is thicker and applies well. I can't say it works any better than the rest, and it's more expensive than some, like Timeless. If you're paying 190$ for Skinceuticals then this is a nice, more reasonable alternative.

I like this stuff a lot. It's packaged well for C serum so that it doesn't oxidize. My skin has looked great since starting it about a month ago; no breakouts from it, it's not sticky, no complaints at all.

on 5/20/2017 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Vitamin C is not supposed to produce quick results. The added fruit enzymes exfoliated my skin, and made it look like my skin texture was improving the first few days. But it was too harsh and I broke out in small pimples all over my chin. Also, this product is oily, which made my skin worse. Not worth it. Hated their Vitamin B gel as well.

I will be searching for a simple, no-frills Vitamin C, if I decide to use Vitamin C at all. I loved the pump packaging of this product though.

on 9/14/2017 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This is expensive for a vitamin C serum, but for good reason. I've never been a fan of vitamin c serums but this one is my favorite. It's oil based and doesn't dry out my skin, so it's gentle enough to use every day if I wanted to. I love the fact that it's active for 72 hours after application, which I think is pretty nifty. I'm not crazy about the smell, which smells like sour fruit (from the vitamin c) and hot dog water (the ferulic acid) but it does wonders for my skin, even after just one application. To avoid the sour fruit smell, I use this at night and in the morning wake up to glowy, clear skin. The effect is amazing. The packaging is also well designed in that it prevents oxidation. This is the one vitamin c product I'll repurchase over and over again!

on 9/29/2017 6:54:00 PM

I really wanted to love this (after all, I shelled out more than $60 for it) but it just didn't do anything for me. I noticed zero difference in my skin texture/brightness. I liked that it sinks into your skin quickly, making it feel like there's nothing there. But I'd rather pay nothing for something that does nothing.

Smelt disgusting, Made my face bright red. Does this stuff actually do anything beneficial?