Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum

C-Firma Day SerumC-Firma Day Serum

4.1

on 4/22/2016 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am really liking this brand. I am not a fan of the packaging because I cannot see how much is left, but that's how it needs to be. I have use 3 products from the line and would re purchase all of them. The vitamin C is thicker and applies well. I can't say it works any better than the rest, and it's more expensive than some, like Timeless. If you're paying 190$ for Skinceuticals then this is a nice, more reasonable alternative.

This product is amazing. This serum and the JuJu Bar soap has changed my 56 year old skin!
I've even received numerous compliments. I'm in love!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Why oh why does this stuff smell like bacon? While I love the effect of its use, and the vitamin C boost it gives my skin, the smell is just awful! Since I do love the how soft and smooth my skin is after use, I will keep using it. I typically follow up its use with another moisturizer which helps to mask the smell. I also occasionally use it in my hair to give it too, the extra boost. It's really made a difference in my skin, I have received many compliments.

on 1/25/2017 10:18:00 AM

I use this after I wash my face in the morning with the DE soap - it works great- I would say I use it 5 out of 7 mornings of the week just to give my skin a rest on the other days... I use all of the DE products and I follow this product with the DE sunscreen which I have also reviewed.

on 6/25/2018 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am trying the whole Dunk Elephant line. I have been using it for about a month. My skin has improved remarkably. The C-Firma has helped even my skin-tone and glow.

on 5/2/2019 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I didn't want to love this, but I do...I am on my 3rd bottle.

After cleansing, I mix this with B Hydra (can't live without this). The 2 together give my combo skin the perfect amount of moisture for my morning skin. This combo gives me super glowy, soft skin. I apply Marula oil to dry area, around my eyes, neck, around my mouth, and I'm ready for sunscreen and the rest of my makeup. Its a simple, yet effective routine...and it all sinks in very quickly!

I always wanted to try Skinceuticals, but the price was prohibitive...this formula is even better to me, with the pumpkin extract and other goodies, for half the price.

on 5/9/2019 7:02:00 AM

Like with all L - Ascorbic Acid type products, D.E. leaves a sticky residue feel afterwards. And with all L - Ascorbic products, I will rinse off after a few hours. I just can't handle that tacky feeling. I purchased the mini combo C Firma + B Hydra serum. I realize the B Hydra is suppose to be used with the C Firma, but like it better on it's own. I'm not completely sold on the Drunk Elephant line, so the two products in this review may not be a repurchase of the full size. The only advice I can offer is to try it and see.