Tarte Tarteist PRO Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Palette

Tarte Tarteist PRO Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Palette
Tarteist PRO Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Palette

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It has all the colours to create any look, from the neutral browns to warm oranges and mauves. The shimmers are also perfect to accent a matte eye. As a matte lover, this palette is truly a dream.
The shadows are pretty easy to blend and very pigmented. I travel a lot and do a full face even then and this palette is all I need, especially with the large mirror and sturdy packaging it's very handy.

What I don't like is the kickback and how powdery they are. They are creamy but too much powder kicks up. I don't really mind since it's very pigmented. Sometimes the darker colours can muddy together too.

Overall it's an extremely great buy and I much prefer this to the Naked 2 or 3, which I both have. I would say this is my favourite palette to date.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

After being put off by the very mixed reviews of the this product online, I purchased the Pro To Go palette first. I'd never used Tarte eyeshadows before, but I ended up loving the Pro To Go palette so much that I picked the full size Pro Palette up as well and I don't regret it at all.

Formulation: These shadows are really soft and pigmented. They kick up a bit of powder when you dip your brush in, but they blend beautifully on the eye and I don't experience much fall out. The mattes are super creamy, and the shimmers are gorgeously buttery and smooth. The duo-chromes aren't really duo-chromes IMO (only the bottom shade appears to have a two-shade shift) but they're gorgeous none the less.

Shade Selection: You've got everything you need from the lightest day-time looks to glam smoky evening looks. The only shade I don't have much use for is the lightest one on the top row (Classic) because it's too yellow for me to use as a highlight. But I love the balance of warm and cool tones, and that there are a few colourful shades as well as plenty of neutrals. It's extremely versatile.

Packaging: sturdy, glam and a HUGE mirror. It's slim and perfect for travel. A+

Honestly, I don't have a bad thing to say about this palette. If I had to nitpick there are two shades I wont get much use of (Classic & Mod) I see myself getting a lot of use out of the palette as a whole, and it was money well spent.

on 5/25/2017 3:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Absolutely love this palette. I think that it's perfect for pale people, like myself. There are a lot of light colors that work perfectly as transition shades in the crease and I love the range of colors from stark white to beautiful browns and mauve and the "duochrome" colors are beautiful as well but they don't quite live up to their name. They are a beautiful metallic but they don't really live up to the "duo" in the word duochrome. The shade at the very bottom right, the gorgeous teal color, is the only one that comes close to a duochrome color. But despite this, I still love this palette.

on 4/26/2017 6:46:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I love this Tarte palette. The colors that I use in it are perfect, and they have awesome staying power on my oily skin. If I'll be traveling or wearing for more than 12 hours, I do use Ben Nye setting spray which helps. The problem with this palette is that there are just too many light colors that I don't use, and for this price, I want to be using every single color. They're fun to experiment with, but who needs that many light colors that are so similar? It makes the box too large for travel, and I travel frequently. It's great for when I'm at home, but this palette is just too large with too many colors I don't use. I really wish Tarte would come out with individual or customizable color palettes. I'm going to run out of the darks and be left with a bunch that will be wasted.

on 4/11/2017 12:33:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is just an okay palette for me. Some of the colors are patchy and the "duo chromes" or whatever they are called are nothing special. Use your finger for pay off, or Fix+ or something.

I almost never reach for it. The ABH Modern Renaissance is so much more appealing.

The packaging is beautiful, though. Huge mirror.

on 3/12/2017 3:52:00 AM

I know this palette has gotten mixed reviews, and I don't know if it's just been a batch issue, but I am IN LOVE with my palette. It's pigmented & creamy. The shadows blend beautifully. It's by far the best palette I've bought in awhile. Highly recommend.

on 3/11/2017 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i love this palette! the texture of the shadows is so amazing and the pigmentation is to die for.

This eyeshadow palette has vibrant shadows, with good pigment and enough colors for hundreds of eye looks. This is the only palette I need; it is the only one of over ten palettes I've used consistently for a while. It also smells so sweet, not chemically or too strong, just sweet and light. The eyeshadows are smooth and blend great, so buttery! Obviously, the price is high, but compared to other high-end palettes this is the best deal there is.

This is such a lovely palette; I genuinely think that Tarte did a tremendous job with their newest PRO releases.

As much as this big palette rocks, I also wanted to mention that if you don't want to splurge on the big PRO, you can easily get a mini PRO To Go. It contains six eyeshadows only, but all of them are amazingly pigmented, buttery smooth, long-lasting and flattering. I might actually prefer smaller palette to this one and for 20 USD what else could you wish for?

It is worth every penny in my opinion. You can always read more about this and other Tarteist PRO products on my blog, swatches included ( http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/03/09/Tarte-Tarteist-Pro-Haul-Favourites ). Other than that - I think even their Pro Glow palette is fab and that's that!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Decent palette, consistent with other tarte palettes as far as color range and consistency.
Overall, the palette is big, 20 shadows at 1 g .035 oz each / 20 g .7 oz total, there is definitely some product in here. It is easy to work out of, and the talk about product kickup is true, just blow it off lightly. Hurge mirror and it stays open.
The palette is arranged like the tartelettes, with workable rows. I find the first three shades in each row, from lightest to darkest, blend well and don't muddy (I haven't jumped around in this yet). Primed eyes give me 11+ hrs of wear, all of the tarte shadows never crease or fade.The 4 th dark column is best for lining as it applies and blends too patchy to consider doing anything else with it. I haven't touched the duochromes either as I haven't had it long enough to figure what to do with them. The shade edgy, bottom center, is the best shadow. A smooth brown that blends like a dream, very pigmented.
If you like the tartelette palettes, you will like this even though you kind of don't need it, the tartelettes will give just about the same looks. It does, however, give something to switch up with the tartelettes, and there's the duochromes...