3.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

2 years ago

I have th absolute hydration replenishing sleeping pack. This must be for people with severe dry skin because I used this a couple of nights and it wasn’t anymore hydrating than anything else I have used. I would not repurchase because it wasn’t all that great.

About reviewer (296 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

2.0

2 years ago

I have the night time sleeping version (I don't see a separate entry for it on here yet). It's just OK. It feels nice on and doesn't seem to break me out, but I haven't noticed any kind of wow results. If anything my skin has gone on the duller side since switching from other products I had been using (like korres wild rose sleeping, julep no limits cream, or even farmacy sleep tight which is just a balm). I can't say I recommend this to combination skin girls.

About reviewer (147 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

Oh where has this been all my life? I have super dry skin and this moisturizer is a tall glass of uber hydration awesomeness. It's nothing like I've tried before and I've tried MANY. A little goes a long way, I've been using for about a month and I'm about a third of the way through the jar. This may very well be holy grail-worthy from a performance standpoint. In terms of packaging, I would prefer another method rather than putting my fingers in the jar over and over again, but it's so good, I'm willing to forgive them for this.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43