benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil

benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil
Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil

4.1

This is a holy grail for my eyebrows. I used to be in deep in love with MAC's eyebrow pencils in Lingering, but they have changed the formula. This is precise, frim, yet soft, looks absolutely natural, not reddish but warm enough for my auburn hair with cool brown eyebrows. It is smudge proof and keeps its "contour" all day long. Thank God I have found a new love that's even better!!!

on 9/20/2018 7:55:00 AM

Packaging: Useful as one of the ends is a spoolie which helps brush the brows & blends the product. Also there’s options to buy the travel size too which is handy if you want to try it before purchasing the larger size or if you travel often. However i found the travel size version to last not even 2 weeks. So far the larger size has lasted over a month & still plenty of product left ( i use this almost everday!) Product: Not too waxy & not too pigmented. I have bright blonde hair & found shade 2 to match me however it is bit warm toned so i would suggest to go instore to get matched. Glides on effortlessly. Not really long lasting however & smudges easily I would buy again as i do enjoy the product however i will be on the hunt for a dupe as it is pricey here in the UK ranging from £20-25

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVEEE!! Shade 3 matches me perfectly even though I was worried it would be too flat brown for me since I have a reddish tone to my hair. Love that there is a spoolie on one end. The product glides on easily and stays put all day and it's really easy to get a sharp line. Has changed my brow game forever.

on 9/8/2018 11:01:00 PM

I have switched from the anastasia brow wiz in medium ash brown to this one in 4.5.

The abh one made my hairs fall out and i run out of it too quickly.

4.5 is perfect for asian hair that leans brown but no red tones. Its nice and natural nothing too harsh.

This lasts longer than abh both on the brows and as a pencil i use everyday for the tails of my eyebrows.

Packaging is ugly imo but great product and brush.

on 7/24/2018 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've never use brow products because I have full and great shaped eyebrows, but recently I want something to define them more so I bought this and it's so good. I have the number 6 and I feel it's a little bit darker than my natural color but I like the way it looks once I blend it out. It's easy to use, the packaging is beautiful, a great product to safe time and have dream brows. It's expensive, yes, but if you can afford it I totally recommend it.

I love this eyebrow pencil. Make sure to check the shades first. I am a brunette and use shad two for a more natural brow. So easy to use especially the spoolie on the end.

on 3/10/2018 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I've moved on to this after Gimme Brow, and K-Brow, both by Benefit.

I went with colour 3 (I am blonde) and I love it. The 2 was too ashy. The colour is light but warm. The small tip means it has precision, but with light strokes my brows stay looking natural but more defined and tidier. It's been perfect for evening out my features and bringing more focus to my eyes. I am happy with this one!

on 12/23/2017 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This in shade 4 is my favorite brow pencil. It's a nice cool toned brown with just the right size and texture for easy application and precision. Holds up great and the pencil lasts a long time which is nice because while worth the money they aren't cheap. My only issue is that the full size pencils are rarely in stock at Ulta or Sephora so I often have to order online. Sometimes it's nice to be able to run out and grab something I need when I need it

This is my go-to even over ABH Brow Wiz. It's creamy and not too waxy with great color payoff, but lasts all day and it takes forever to run out. I was buying Brow Wiz every 4-6 weeks and I can make this last for 2 months or more. It does only come in 5 colors so if you can't find your match this might not be for you, but I usually use two different colors on my brows anyway.

on 10/2/2017 5:29:00 AM

I need a quick, easy, and pigmented brow prod to fit my lifestyle and brow type (sparse and scars on both). Pencils prove to be the easiest and fastest for me. So far.. This is the BOMB!

Brow prods currently in my collection:
Karadium pencil- great spoolie only
Nyx eyebrow gel- great, take the most time and effort
Benefit Brow Zings- has wax to make brows waterproof but takes more time
Cyber Colors Brow Shaping Kit- has a highlighter and 2 brow colors but takes more time, I use a better brush
Missha's 7 days tinted eyebrow (tattoo)- great for scars and drawing individual hairs but takes more time, great no makeup makeup look
Etude's color my brows- for tinting brows only

Pros:
Pigmented
Creamy (glides nicely)
Great spoolie
Writes on my scars! (most won't or won't easily)
Timesaver
Erases easily if rubbed (great for erasing mistakes)
Travels well- no additional tools needed (brush, sharpener)
Hardy- dropped lots but survived, Zings dropped once closed and mirror broke

Cons:
So little product for the price
Packaging is cute but bulky
Erases easily if rubbed (bad for smudges but I don't rub my brows)

I'm currently finishing on my 2nd and have bought a 3rd. It lasts me 2.5 months. To extend product, I sometimes outline with it and fill in with brow powder or use Missha to draw hairs on my scars. But mostly, I use it alone for convenience. Will I repurchase? Yes- if I can't find a replacement because it is too expensive for the amount of product received.

Popular Brows Products