BeneFit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil

BeneFit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil

3.8

This is my go-to even over ABH Brow Wiz. It's creamy and not too waxy with great color payoff, but lasts all day and it takes forever to run out. I was buying Brow Wiz every 4-6 weeks and I can make this last for 2 months or more. It does only come in 5 colors so if you can't find your match this might not be for you, but I usually use two different colors on my brows anyway.

on 10/2/2017 5:29:00 AM

I need a quick, easy, and pigmented brow prod to fit my lifestyle and brow type (sparse and scars on both). Pencils prove to be the easiest and fastest for me. So far.. This is the BOMB!

Brow prods currently in my collection:
Karadium pencil- great spoolie only
Nyx eyebrow gel- great, take the most time and effort
Benefit Brow Zings- has wax to make brows waterproof but takes more time
Cyber Colors Brow Shaping Kit- has a highlighter and 2 brow colors but takes more time, I use a better brush
Missha's 7 days tinted eyebrow (tattoo)- great for scars and drawing individual hairs but takes more time, great no makeup makeup look
Etude's color my brows- for tinting brows only

Pros:
Pigmented
Creamy (glides nicely)
Great spoolie
Writes on my scars! (most won't or won't easily)
Timesaver
Erases easily if rubbed (great for erasing mistakes)
Travels well- no additional tools needed (brush, sharpener)
Hardy- dropped lots but survived, Zings dropped once closed and mirror broke

Cons:
So little product for the price
Packaging is cute but bulky
Erases easily if rubbed (bad for smudges but I don't rub my brows)

I'm currently finishing on my 2nd and have bought a 3rd. It lasts me 2.5 months. To extend product, I sometimes outline with it and fill in with brow powder or use Missha to draw hairs on my scars. But mostly, I use it alone for convenience. Will I repurchase? Yes- if I can't find a replacement because it is too expensive for the amount of product received.

on 6/25/2017 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I would give this product 5 stars if it wasn't so darn expensive. I use the color 5 and I have very dark brown hair. I never use this product alone, I apply it over brow powder to realistically fill in sparse areas and match my left eyebrow shape to my right. It just takes a few little flicks followed by some spoolie combing to bring my brows from uneven with obvious brow powder to perfectly even, blended, and slightly more dramatic.
The packaging is mind blowing. I seriously leave this out on my vanity because the packaging is so stunning. Also it allows for exact control of how much product you want extending out. One of the few products that lives up to its YouTube hype.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ugh im so conflicted with this product. I will not be repurchasing this product because it is not simple & easy which is something i prefer on a daily basis. This is great for nights out or events when i want to make my brows look a little extra better... however it takes me forever to get them just right. The product tip is very thin and fine, which makes it great when you want a precise brow, however i personally prefer more of a messy natural, unperfected look myself. This product is not bad by any means and i intend on using it up! however based on my personal preferences i don't absolutely love this product

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is an okay brow pencil. In my opinion, there are much better options out there in terms of quality, price, and performance. I find Benefit's version to be pretty creamy, which means that applying it and blending or cleanup is easy peasy, but it doesn't really wear very well. I have combo skin, and the first place my face gets oily is my forehead, and it seems like as soon as the oil set in the brow pencil started to disappear. I have been filling my brows for over a decade and I've used all manner of brow products, but I have almost never had that happen. The packaging is kinda cute, but it is also kinda gimmicky, so that's a wash. I much prefer BH Cosmetics and NYX skinny brow pencils over this one just because it does not last as well as its far cheaper counterparts do.

This is my OFFICIAL brow pencil! I have somewhat sparse brows, which have come to bother me quite a bit. However, I hardly have the patience to go through 5 different steps and flawlessly shape my brows every morning. Even when I DID take the time to fill in my brows using other, (very well rated and high quality), brow pencils, powders, and gels; they always came out uneven or too 'fake' looking.

And then I discovered this little gem. It glides on smoothly and evenly. The fine, angled, point allows me to have complete control over how much or how little product I use, and fills in the spots I need filled in without getting caking. Then, the little spoolie at the end evenly distributes the color and leaves my brows looking natural and full. Plus, it lasts all day, even in heat and rain without smudging! With this pencil, I am able to do my brows in all of five minutes!

I love it so much, that I gave one to my sister, who has the same eyebrow issues as I do, for Christmas. She now swears by it as well.

Yes, this product is a bit on the pricey side, but as long as you do not press forcefully down on the tip every time you apply, than it easily lasts 2-3 months.

on 2/18/2017 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my holy grail!!
I don't know why people have such negative reviews.
The shade 06 is the darkest and I'm a Mac c5 and let me tell you the shade is perfect! Im both Asian and middle eastern and this shades goes well with my hella black hair. It's very easy to use and I was surprised to see that people say that not enough color comes off, you just have to press it lightly. Whatever.
Because the pigmentation is soooo on point you don't need a shit-ton of product, so don't complain about the amount of product you pay, just learn how to build it up.
Also I took a few naps with this and my brows stayed perfect! I also love how this comes with such a good spooly you have to try it to know what I mean.
Take a tip from me- if you have black hair and your skin is medium/tan/dark, do yourself a favour and pick the shade 06. If you choose any other shade the color will not look natural on you at all, and the brow would look fake and I don't think you would want that.

on 2/12/2017 5:00:00 AM

Very light/sheer colour pay off for such a pricey product damn. I actually don't mind this except for the fact that i purchased it in a shade too light (04) i think i would suit a darker shade more as i naturally have black hair. If you have black hair too, shade 04 is quite warm toned and possibly better suited for someone with brown hair.
In terms of application though, the spooly is sooooo handy and I love the shape of this product, comfortable to hold and the little diamond shaped applicator makes it super easy to fill my brows in as well.

I actually really like this pencil. It lasts a really long time for me, both on my eyebrows and just in the packaging in general. My brow wiz runs out really fast and this one doesn't for me. I also really like the colour and the packaging is sturdy on mine. I've dropped the pencil so many times and it hasn't broke on me yet. It's a little expensive but one pencil can last me maybe 2-4 months and that's fine for me since I use it everyday. Def would repurchase.... in fact, I've already repurchased this twice!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The product is a life saver, on one end is a built in spoolie and the other is a twist up non sharpen tip. I LOVE the precision offered with this product, you get real hair- like strokes with an amazing color pay off

Popular Brows Products