KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamic C Serum

KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamic C Serum

3.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't like this product. It just seems so pointless. I like serums that really soak into this skin and this just doesn't. It's pretty much an oil and although it doesn't really make your face oily the texture is just kind of annoying to me. Secondly, this thing doesn't do anything. Do yourself a favor and buy a real vitamin C serum. I don't really know why I bought it. Personally I think if you're gonna go for vitamin C you should buy something quality rather than just half-assing it with this stuff. This is just so blah. It says on the bottle it "mildly improves skin tone and texture"... To me that's them just saying, "Yeah ok this stuff doesn't *really* do anything" Ok, then why am I spending $20 on a small bottle? SKIP

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is a good, basic Vit. C for sensitive skin. My skin is not particularly sensitive but I had heard good things about it. It has a low fragrance and the texture is very oily, which was a bit strange. Occasionally, it would make my face feel warm to the touch when I patted it on but no irritation or redness. I think it worked okay but nothing immediately miraculous. I did only wear it during the day under SS...which lasted me about 2 months. I'm not sure I would repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been travelling a lot recently and my skin has been feeling and looking quite tired and dull. Since I heard a lot of great things about Vitamin C serums, I decided to go ahead and purchase the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop.

I have been using this product every night and I love it. I found that my skin absorbs it best when I mix 2-3 drops of it with my Klairs Toner and gently pat it all over my face. Within a few days I noticed that my skin looked brighter and more refreshed. Another benefit of using this vitamin C serum is that my hyperpigmentation from breakouts faded a lot faster than they usually do.

I absolutely love this product and cannot recommend this product highly enough. It' costs around £17, which is my opinion is not too expensive, since a little goes a long way. Also, this product is cruelty-free and vegan-friendly.

The only thing that you need to bear in mind is that vitamin C serums in general oxidise quite easily, especially when it gets hot and then the colour will change from white to yellow. When this happens you shouldn't use it and throw it out. To avoid this, I store the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop in the fridge.

on 6/26/2017 4:19:00 AM

Have been using this everyday for almost 3 weeks.. applied this day and night on scars only and saw some acne scars lightening.. results are not fast though.. have to be patient.. good for sensitive skin, I have very sensitive skin that turns red at the slightest squeeze so this is good for people with sensitive skin who wants to try out Vitamin C products.. love the packaging too

on 4/8/2017 7:45:00 PM

This is a "meh" product. I saw no changes after using it for 2 weeks...which arguably isn't long enough. However, i did not want to continue using it as it made my face look more oily. So I've decided to use it on my legs...great after shaving.

on 3/29/2017 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

After reading a bunch of stuff about the benefits of vitamin c in fading hyperpigmentation marks (a big skin issue for me!) and a bunch of nice reviews about this serum, I finally bought this from Wishtrend hoping that it would do something about my acne-caused hyperpigmentation. What attracted me to this particular serum was the lower % of vitamin c because I'd never used anything vitamin c on my skin before and wanted to start off gentle, and the fact that the variety of vitamin c used here is more stable than the one that goes brown with a smidge of sunlight, heat or oxygen!

Unfortunately, I didn't see much results in fading my major hyperpigmentation spots. After a month of usage, I did see my overall skin tone become brighter in general, but no fading of actual marks or spots. I wouldn't purchase again because this is what I'm after - a serum that actually faded robust hyperpigmentation marks.

However! I noticed that using this serum helped get rid of my laugh lines! I started developing them when I was around 16. I'm not too much older than 16 now, but when I started using this serum, I noticed that the laugh lines disappeared just after a month of usage! They weren't particularly deep lines, but they were becoming more and more noticeable over time. I last used this serum probably about a year ago, and the laugh lines still haven't come back.

I think this serum is an alright product. It didn't give me any sort of irritations and did give positive results. Just not the results I was looking for. Therefore, I wouldn't personally buy this again.

If you're looking for a gentle vitamin c serum that fades away legit hyperpigmentation marks, I wouldn't rely on this one. If you're looking for a gentle vitamin c serum that moisturises and brightens your overall skin tone, I think this is okay. If you're looking for a gentle vitamin c serum that can help fade some superficial, not-too-deep fine lines and wrinkles, I would try this!

on 10/27/2016 9:45:00 AM

This is an reasonably affordable ($23) Korean Vitamin C serum. It only has 5% LAA which is pretty low, especially if this isn't your first time at the Vit C rodeo, but it's meant for sensitive skin. Packaging is a really cute clear dropper bottle, the serum itself has a dry-oil-like texture and is easy to smooth on, absorbs quickly. The low Vit C % makes it less (or even non? idk chemistry) "active" so irritation or burning should be kept to a minimum. It has a lot of other beneficial ingredients, has never broken me out or anything else I won't tolerate, and is overall pleasant to use.

However I think the C percentage is just too low to work for me. My skin needs the hard stuff. I have noticed overall improvement, but nothing remarkable in terms of dark spot lightening (my main concern) or tone evening. I won't repurchase this again and will look for a C serum with a higher percentage, but I would rec this for people just starting out with Vitamin C or those with sensitive skin.

I found this blog post really helpful: