no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/01/2012

Best shower/bath gel ever!! Beautiful scent, leaves skin fresh/clean, not harsh on sensitive skin either! I wish there were more H2O+ stores, the H2O+ retail section in Sears is closing so I stocked up! AND they don't test on animals!

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Feb/06/2009

The best shower gel i've ever used! Love the vit-e beads in it! Has such a rich, luxuriously smooth and silky lather and smells better than any other shower product i've ever used! Love how it leaves my bathroom and hall way smelling after i'm done showering!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

Mar/10/2008

Nice gel- it has very moisturizing lather and smells great. Doesn't leave any residue or dry the skin- what more could you ask?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesOther

Dec/23/2005

I received this shower gel as a gift a couple years ago. It lasted me a few months. After finishing the product, I bought myself 2 bottles. I use this shower gel every other day because I use other shower gels and/or scrubs. As with the lotion, I immediately fell in love with the scent. It is fruity and is very refreshing. I often take showers in the morning so this shower gel really helps me …Read more

About reviewer (141 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

Jul/30/2005

I stocked up on several different scents of these during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (only $5.90) each! The Raspberry Guava is my favorite of the scents I got. It has a nice fruity fresh smell, lathers and rinses weil. There are a variety of lotions in this line too, but I'm not much of a lotion person, so I stuck with the shower gels. I plan to pick up more before the end of the …Read more

About reviewer (1546 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Apr/20/2005

I have to admit that this does not lather very well, it's very thick. However, the scent is wonderful and it does last long, so that makes up for the lack of lather for me!

About reviewer (926 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Mar/10/2003

i luv this stuff!! smells and makes you feel refreshed and wonderful

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

fromTropez

Dec/29/2002

Smells very fresh and fruity, which is a nice change from the usual soapy scent you get with most shower gels. It contains tiny vitamin E capsules which diffuses over the body. I took away one lipstick because IMO you have to use quite alot to lather the entire body for optimum results.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

AgeUnder 18