Lipmix Compact (Uploaded by efrazier)

4.8

83%
would repurchase
4.2/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/14/2011

I love this palette. I have just one palette but I did purchase the refills. I use this to mix my lipmix colors as well as my pigments and mixing mediums. This is great for travel. I bought mine on ebay but I hope that MAC will bring this item back. I think that I would buy 3 more if they did.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Aug/19/2010

So, I have 5 of these. 3 of them I use to hold some lipsticks, 1 palette i use for cream colour bases, and the last 1 i use to hold multi use glosses (now discontinued).

the quality feels kind of cheapish to me..idk. especially for $24.

it's nice, just not for the price. i wish mac would come out with a newer lip palette

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

Sep/19/2004

I love this palette. I like using pigments to make the exact color lipgloss I need. This is great for traveling or just to experiment with colors!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (114 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Feb/09/2003

This palette is great for those that like mixing and matching lip colors. I use this to mix several shades and to also create my own shades.

About reviewer (1406 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

fromSue2

Oct/17/2001

I love this lipmix palette. If you really like to play around with your lipstick colors, you'll love this. And it's nice that you can put in a new clean refill tray, whenever you need to.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Jun/13/2001

MAC's lipmix palette is a sleek and relatively small black container (dimensions of 7" x 2.75" x .75") with a mirror inside and removable and refillable lipstick wells. There are 10 small wells and 2 large wells along with a place to store your lipbrush. It's purpose is to allow you to mix MAC's lipmix products, which are cream lip pigments, to create millions of …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age25-29