4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

I love this palette. I have just one palette but I did purchase the refills. I use this to mix my lipmix colors as well as my pigments and mixing mediums. This is great for travel. I bought mine on ebay but I hope that MAC will bring this item back. I think that I would buy 3 more if they did.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

10 years ago

So, I have 5 of these. 3 of them I use to hold some lipsticks, 1 palette i use for cream colour bases, and the last 1 i use to hold multi use glosses (now discontinued). the quality feels kind of cheapish to me..idk. especially for $24. it's nice, just not for the price. i wish mac would come out with a newer lip palette

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

15 years ago

I love this palette. I like using pigments to make the exact color lipgloss I need. This is great for traveling or just to experiment with colors!

About reviewer (114 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

17 years ago

This palette is great for those that like mixing and matching lip colors. I use this to mix several shades and to also create my own shades.

About reviewer (1406 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

from

18 years ago

I love this lipmix palette. If you really like to play around with your lipstick colors, you'll love this. And it's nice that you can put in a new clean refill tray, whenever you need to.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

EyesHazel

19 years ago

MAC's lipmix palette is a sleek and relatively small black container (dimensions of 7" x 2.75" x .75") with a mirror inside and removable and refillable lipstick wells. There are 10 small wells and 2 large wells along with a place to store your lipbrush. It's purpose is to allow you to mix MAC's lipmix products, which are cream lip pigments, to create millions of different lipstick shades. You don't have to use it solely for that -- I oftentimes melt tube lipsticks into some of the wells... sometimes I mix lipgloss and MAC pigments in the wells... othertimes I mix MAC paints to create some new eyeshadow shades. I feel like such an artist with this palette!

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age25-29