Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this product! It makes my eyebrows look richer, darker, and fuller - but NATURAL. This is exactly what I've been looking for!

I find it really easy to apply with the weird little flat brush, and the colour 'deep brown' is perfect for my black (brown-black) hair.
It stays on, doesn't flake, and doesn't literally melt off my face when it gets wet like a certain other brow product did (cough cough, Rimmel 'brow this way' gel). This thing (pomade? gel? mascara?) has pretty decent hold, too, and I can shape my brows with the applicator on this alone.

I'm just so happy with this. Definitely give it a try.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Can't live without it!!! I will forever buy this and if it ever was discontinued, I'd stock up. It makes an ordinary brow just pop!!! I don't even need liner with this!

My usual eyebrow routine is:
1. I line my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. I go lightly in the middle and darker at the ends. This pencil is great for building up the right shade and the consistency makes it very easy to apply. The pencil is matte.

2. I apply this AMAZING brow mascara on top. I sometimes do two layers if I want a really strong brow. The brows stay in place all day and they have a lovely fullness. As if this wasn't enough, it also has a slight shine that makes the brows look natural again!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVE LOVE THIS <3