Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

3.8

on 5/5/2018 4:01:00 AM

I like that this adds fibers to my sparse brows so much that it highlights any hairs that need to be tweezed.
I hate the applicator though. I cut it off at the top of cap and still use the cap to close it. I had an old Gimme Brow from Benefit brush and that works perfectly. I just have to wipe off after applying. This product is in fact very much like but doesn't dry out like the more expensive Gimme Brow. I have highlighted dark blonde hair and use soft brown and med. brown.

on 8/27/2017 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this. It thickens brows and deposits a lot of colour. If you already have brows and just want to beef them up to make them thicker and more textured this is the product for you. I wish they had a lighter shade but the blonde does fine for me.

The teeth on the brush should be thicker as the liquid on it gets very messy and thick fast but other than than once you learn to use it it's great.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Can't live without it!!! I will forever buy this and if it ever was discontinued, I'd stock up. It makes an ordinary brow just pop!!! I don't even need liner with this!

My usual eyebrow routine is:
1. I line my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. I go lightly in the middle and darker at the ends. This pencil is great for building up the right shade and the consistency makes it very easy to apply. The pencil is matte.

2. I apply this AMAZING brow mascara on top. I sometimes do two layers if I want a really strong brow. The brows stay in place all day and they have a lovely fullness. As if this wasn't enough, it also has a slight shine that makes the brows look natural again!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVE LOVE THIS <3

I've been trying a lot of products lately that I didn't like, but this tops the cake. First the blonde is super dark! (these companies need to look up the definition of blonde) Very unnatural color. It went on in weird clumps & was hard to apply. The wand has tiny bristles, is oddly shaped, & hard to apply. And it made a few of my brow hairs fall out, I think from the wand, & I don't have many to spare. It looked super patchy, just patches everywhere, it looked very unnatural and fake. It was actually comical looking.
The fibers are coarse and hard compared to other fiber products, such as Benefit brow gel, & resemble beard hair more so than fibers. It's the worst brow product I've EVER used. It's turned me off to colored brow gels, I'll stick to clear brow gel.

Popular Brows Products