Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

3.0

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really liked this product when I first tried it- it was a little challenging to use the giant brush, but it filled in the gaps nicely, made my brows look fuller without additional products, stayed put well. The color seemed nice- rather cool and natural (I bough this in dark brown). However... as the day went on, the color of the product started to change- it got warm and yellowish. I first though that maybe it reacted with the foundation, so tried it without any products around, and yup, this turns weird yellowish color after a few hours on wear on me. Such a shame. This could be so nice.
Back to essence's make me brow and nyx's brow cake.

on 6/1/2018 1:30:00 PM

I am tossing this stuff. My eyebrow hairs are pale and I look best if I use both pencil and an eyebrow-mascara type of product. But not this one! It is hard to apply, and clumps up and then some of the clumps fall on my face or in my eyes while others are very difficult to remove. I recommend Gimme Brow by Benefit instead.

on 2/14/2018 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an interesting product but I like it. It does a good job of filling in my brows but if you're not careful, it can get messy. I have it in deep brown, and it is a cool dark brown, which is perfect. A little goes a long way. I wouldn't consider this a brow gel like NYX's but it goes a decent job of taming the hairs. If I ever ran out, I'd repurchase.

on 10/7/2017 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm somewhat surprised by the low ratings. I am loving this porduct. I bought it in 260-Deep Brown and its a real brown, not reddish brown. As you age, you lose the color and thinning in the brows. This makes mine look fuller without looking like they are "colored". Using the wand leaves a more natural effect, but I did shape my brows by combing through with a eyelash comb. The product didn't smear or wear off during the day. I used Pond's clothes to take it off. Easy peezy. Really great product it the need is as I noted above you might want to try this one.

on 4/15/2017 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The product is much like Maybelline's previous release that has the 'ball' at the end of the applicator (that I actually like better). However, this does have hair-like fibers which I do not find to be an improvement. This product would not work well on anyone with very sparse brows. My brows are medium thick, and I use a pencil or powder to fill in blank spots but this is fairly good on the hairs. I bought the blonde shade that is plenty dark for my need. Definitely wipe off excess on tip and top of applicator. I will use this up but probably not repurchase.

on 1/16/2017 8:49:00 AM

This is really messy. The wand is so big that it is hard to place the product. I saw that in pictures but thought I'd be able to lightly stroke it on and then brush it through with a clean brush. But it dries too fast. With a really light hand, I wound up with really fake brows. You'd have to have a lot of patience to use this or like a very drawn-on brow look. And the colours are darker than you'd expect. I have dark brown hair and the soft brown was too dark for me. I threw this out after one use.

on 1/10/2017 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

the wand is just too weirdly shaped and way too big and has little nubs on it (instead of bristles) and they dont do anything except make a mess. not precise in the least.
for shade, soft brown is way too warm for me (i normally use ash brown in nyx microbrow pencil). i prob should have gotten medium brown but it looked too dark.
there are a lot of fibres in this product. so much that i get overly bushy brows when i use this.
i use it once in a while just to use it up.. i apply the product to brows with a spare (clean) mascara wand.
im going to put this in my 2017 'project use-it-a-lot' to get rid of it but i might end up just tossing it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love it! I first tarte brow powder to thicken my sparse brows. Then I use this to hold everything in place. Looks great. Easy to use. Will definitely stock up on this!

Popular Brows Products