Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

3.9

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this product! It makes my eyebrows look richer, darker, and fuller - but NATURAL. This is exactly what I've been looking for!

I find it really easy to apply with the weird little flat brush, and the colour 'deep brown' is perfect for my black (brown-black) hair.
It stays on, doesn't flake, and doesn't literally melt off my face when it gets wet like a certain other brow product did (cough cough, Rimmel 'brow this way' gel). This thing (pomade? gel? mascara?) has pretty decent hold, too, and I can shape my brows with the applicator on this alone.

I'm just so happy with this. Definitely give it a try.

on 9/15/2018 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This product does a good job of volumizing my brows, but the brush is SO hard to use. It is flat and deposits product where I don't want it. I wish they would replace the brush with something similar to other brow products.

on 7/14/2018 7:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like how this makes my brow hairs look thicker. I can use this alone during my lazy days and it would still make my brows filled in. However, there are TINY GLITTERS on it when you reaaaally look closely, which makes the eyebrows look “wet”

on 6/30/2018 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this other day not thinking much. I really enjoy using this and works really well. This really does add volume and set my brows.

on 1/22/2018 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the better brow gels I've used from the drugstore. It does a good job adding color and fibers to the brows. I actually like the brush since it combs through each hair and gives off a feathery look but it is long and can get on the skin when applying. When looking at the brow up close, it does seem to have a highlighted effect in the hair sense in that it has a slight sheen, but it is only noticeable VERY up close. Overall, I do really like this product and would buy it again, my main love with it is that it provides a natural but more pronounced and feathery brow. I hope they come out with more shades though.

on 12/1/2017 12:36:00 AM

HG brow product. I can use this without pomade or powder/pencil, and my brows look so full and volumized! If you have medium to thick brows this will help you achieve that coveted Cara Delavigne/Lily Collins look, and I'm sure it would spruce up sparse brow just as well. Super natural and I never fail to get complimented on how full and "natural" my brows look.

Creates just enough separation between hairs yet lengthens them to achieve that runway, no-product look. very editorial. If this ever gets DC'ed, I will buy 20 of these and save them lol. I'd never think to use a fiber product on my brows but it's ingenious. The brush is amazing and despite the complaints I've read, never makes my hairs clumpy, in fact I've tried using similar formulas with a regular mascara brush and those cause way more clumping in comparison. Maybelline has a winner here.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This stuff is wonderful!!! I saw it on a you tube video and decided to give it a try. I wanted soft brown but they were out so I went with blonde. I have pretty ok brows but I wanted a brow product to shape them a little better. This has really amazing hold. It looks natural, giving definition to the hairs. The blonde shade works great for my natural red hair. I have experienced no flakiness like other reviewers have mentioned. I even love the wacky applicator, it makes it so you apply just the right amount where you want it. I have no complaints and will definitely repurchase. This is the most innovative and amazing product I have ever found in the drugstore. I tried the soft brown shade and it was waaaaay too dark, like burt and ernie dark. but I do like the blonde.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Here's my question: Why does Maybelline hate us? And if they don't hate us, then why are they putting such terrible brushes on their otherwise decent brow products? I mean, the last one had a brush with a ball on the tip. A BALL! So attempting any kind of precision, which, incidentally is essential for brow definition, was all but impossible. And now THIS thing; a weird, flat...spatula with short...nubs; way too short to qualify as "bristles". It picks up too much product and if you use the pointy tip in an attempt at definition you have to go back and re-brush with a separate lash spoolie - at best. At worst you have to wash your entire face from at least the eyelids up. I really don't get it. The formula of this is ok. It might even be good-but because too much gets applied, it becomes messy: first smudgy then flakey.
I get it - they want to be different. But you don't see Mercedes coming out with square wheels. BECAUSE YOU CANNOT REINVENT THE WHEEL OR THE SPOOLIE. Get it together, Maybelline!

on 3/12/2017 5:08:00 AM

While the older-sister Maybelling Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara worked great for tidying up thick brows, Brow Precise Fiber Volumizer performs better at making the brows appear thicker, while filling and shaping the brows to appear defined but still natural. The wand uses a lip-shaped brush applicator instead of the bristle ball of the former brow mascara. The applicator makes it easier to shape thinner eyebrows than the one included with the older brow mascara, but overall this product doesn't fill the brow area all the way in. It still keeps brows looking fuller and natural. I feel that this brow mascara is water-resistant but it can be sweated off. It doesn't seem like it fully sets the way the older brow mascara does. But I like that it's easy to use and take with me on the go, with only a need for a mirror.

on 12/31/2016 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I liked this the first time I used it, but nah. This is gross stuff. I don't know how to explain how strange this makes my eyebrows look. It also gets all over and looks like you highlighted your brows.

Popular Brows Products