Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

4.4

on 7/14/2018 7:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like how this makes my brow hairs look thicker. I can use this alone during my lazy days and it would still make my brows filled in. However, there are TINY GLITTERS on it when you reaaaally look closely, which makes the eyebrows look “wet”

on 6/30/2018 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this other day not thinking much. I really enjoy using this and works really well. This really does add volume and set my brows.

on 2/14/2018 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an interesting product but I like it. It does a good job of filling in my brows but if you're not careful, it can get messy. I have it in deep brown, and it is a cool dark brown, which is perfect. A little goes a long way. I wouldn't consider this a brow gel like NYX's but it goes a decent job of taming the hairs. If I ever ran out, I'd repurchase.

on 1/22/2018 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the better brow gels I've used from the drugstore. It does a good job adding color and fibers to the brows. I actually like the brush since it combs through each hair and gives off a feathery look but it is long and can get on the skin when applying. When looking at the brow up close, it does seem to have a highlighted effect in the hair sense in that it has a slight sheen, but it is only noticeable VERY up close. Overall, I do really like this product and would buy it again, my main love with it is that it provides a natural but more pronounced and feathery brow. I hope they come out with more shades though.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love it! I first tarte brow powder to thicken my sparse brows. Then I use this to hold everything in place. Looks great. Easy to use. Will definitely stock up on this!

Popular Brows Products