Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

3.3

on 9/15/2018 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This product does a good job of volumizing my brows, but the brush is SO hard to use. It is flat and deposits product where I don't want it. I wish they would replace the brush with something similar to other brow products.

on 5/5/2018 4:01:00 AM

I like that this adds fibers to my sparse brows so much that it highlights any hairs that need to be tweezed.
I hate the applicator though. I cut it off at the top of cap and still use the cap to close it. I had an old Gimme Brow from Benefit brush and that works perfectly. I just have to wipe off after applying. This product is in fact very much like but doesn't dry out like the more expensive Gimme Brow. I have highlighted dark blonde hair and use soft brown and med. brown.

on 1/22/2018 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the better brow gels I've used from the drugstore. It does a good job adding color and fibers to the brows. I actually like the brush since it combs through each hair and gives off a feathery look but it is long and can get on the skin when applying. When looking at the brow up close, it does seem to have a highlighted effect in the hair sense in that it has a slight sheen, but it is only noticeable VERY up close. Overall, I do really like this product and would buy it again, my main love with it is that it provides a natural but more pronounced and feathery brow. I hope they come out with more shades though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This stuff is wonderful!!! I saw it on a you tube video and decided to give it a try. I wanted soft brown but they were out so I went with blonde. I have pretty ok brows but I wanted a brow product to shape them a little better. This has really amazing hold. It looks natural, giving definition to the hairs. The blonde shade works great for my natural red hair. I have experienced no flakiness like other reviewers have mentioned. I even love the wacky applicator, it makes it so you apply just the right amount where you want it. I have no complaints and will definitely repurchase. This is the most innovative and amazing product I have ever found in the drugstore. I tried the soft brown shade and it was waaaaay too dark, like burt and ernie dark. but I do like the blonde.

I wish I could like this. It does darken my light blonde brows and makes them seem thicker. However it is clumpy going on and there are visible clumps after it dries. I used the lightest color and it was a great match for blonde hair but I couldn't get past the clumps.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Can't live without it!!! I will forever buy this and if it ever was discontinued, I'd stock up. It makes an ordinary brow just pop!!! I don't even need liner with this!

My usual eyebrow routine is:
1. I line my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. I go lightly in the middle and darker at the ends. This pencil is great for building up the right shade and the consistency makes it very easy to apply. The pencil is matte.

2. I apply this AMAZING brow mascara on top. I sometimes do two layers if I want a really strong brow. The brows stay in place all day and they have a lovely fullness. As if this wasn't enough, it also has a slight shine that makes the brows look natural again!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVE LOVE THIS <3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I bought this thinking it could be a good replacement for Boy Brow by Glossier and it's honestly terrible. The applicator is weird and doesn't work well, it just smudges product everywhere and the color is 'off'. This gives a very 'cheap' and unnatural look. I'll use up the tube but I'm going back to Glossier.

on 4/15/2017 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The product is much like Maybelline's previous release that has the 'ball' at the end of the applicator (that I actually like better). However, this does have hair-like fibers which I do not find to be an improvement. This product would not work well on anyone with very sparse brows. My brows are medium thick, and I use a pencil or powder to fill in blank spots but this is fairly good on the hairs. I bought the blonde shade that is plenty dark for my need. Definitely wipe off excess on tip and top of applicator. I will use this up but probably not repurchase.

on 12/31/2016 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I liked this the first time I used it, but nah. This is gross stuff. I don't know how to explain how strange this makes my eyebrows look. It also gets all over and looks like you highlighted your brows.

on 11/14/2016 11:36:00 AM

This product is great! It is competing in my favorite brow products (Anastasia brow gel and Hard Candy brow gel). When I first opened it, I was skeptical with its strange shape. However, this stuff WILL NOT BUDGE (I like my brows a bit unruly at the front and push the hairs in the opposite direction. Usually at the end of the day they fall back in its original place, but this product has hardcore hairspray powers). The tapered end of the wand allows you to really get a nice defined point at the ends of your eyebrows, which I like and have a hard time doing with my Anastasia brow gel. After it sets, which is rather quickly, It stays put all day and I did get the perfect amount of volume in my brows that I was looking for. My suggestion is that when taking out the wand from the bottle, you should wipe the tip of the wand on the side of the bottle because some product does clump a bit at the top and can blotch a giant dark spot on your brows. The formula does not make my brow hairs crusty, as has happened with other past brow gels I have tried. It also does not reflect another color when I'm in natural sunlight (looks dark brown, but in sunlight looks auburn, have a white cast, or even orange....*cringes at past experiences* Believe it or not, it has happened before and I've been asked if I dyed my eyebrows). I have tried the other Maybelline brow gel, the one with the strange ball-shaped wand. I thought the gel was alright but the shape of the wand was difficult to work with and I ended up giving it away to my sister who liked it. In my experience, a little goes a long way with this product and I will definitely repurchase when I run out! Go try it out if you need an affordable brow gel!

Popular Brows Products