Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

Filtered by hair type : Other
Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

3.5

on 6/1/2018 1:30:00 PM

I am tossing this stuff. My eyebrow hairs are pale and I look best if I use both pencil and an eyebrow-mascara type of product. But not this one! It is hard to apply, and clumps up and then some of the clumps fall on my face or in my eyes while others are very difficult to remove. I recommend Gimme Brow by Benefit instead.

Maybelline has really stepped up their game in providing some very good, relatively inexpensive brow products lately. This one has a special wand designed to load the product onto the brows. I find that this brow mascara is superb in quickly covering the very stubborn grey hairs while blending in and defining the rest of the brow hair. I've tried pencils and powders and those don't work without a lot of fixative (wax) and they also take a lot of time to apply, with fallout a common occurrence. I have a lot of brow hair still, but those wiry grey ones are taking over now, and the price of getting them dyed and maintaining that effect is getting steep. This is a wonderful new product, fast and easy to use (I am blonde but find that the light brown is best for definition for me) and I'll keep backups.

Popular Brows Products