Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

3.0

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This stuff is wonderful!!! I saw it on a you tube video and decided to give it a try. I wanted soft brown but they were out so I went with blonde. I have pretty ok brows but I wanted a brow product to shape them a little better. This has really amazing hold. It looks natural, giving definition to the hairs. The blonde shade works great for my natural red hair. I have experienced no flakiness like other reviewers have mentioned. I even love the wacky applicator, it makes it so you apply just the right amount where you want it. I have no complaints and will definitely repurchase. This is the most innovative and amazing product I have ever found in the drugstore. I tried the soft brown shade and it was waaaaay too dark, like burt and ernie dark. but I do like the blonde.

on 4/15/2017 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The product is much like Maybelline's previous release that has the 'ball' at the end of the applicator (that I actually like better). However, this does have hair-like fibers which I do not find to be an improvement. This product would not work well on anyone with very sparse brows. My brows are medium thick, and I use a pencil or powder to fill in blank spots but this is fairly good on the hairs. I bought the blonde shade that is plenty dark for my need. Definitely wipe off excess on tip and top of applicator. I will use this up but probably not repurchase.

on 12/31/2016 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I liked this the first time I used it, but nah. This is gross stuff. I don't know how to explain how strange this makes my eyebrows look. It also gets all over and looks like you highlighted your brows.

Popular Brows Products