Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

Filtered by skin type : Other
Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

3.7

on 5/5/2018 10:40:00 AM

I love this product so much! The color selection is good, it makes my brows look fuller and thicker and keeps them in place. I’ll never go back to dip brow etc.. this stuff rocks!

This is one of the worst brow products I've tried in a long time!
I'm reviewing the shade Auburn. This shade looks somewhat auburn in the tube but really it's just a light brown color when swatched on the back of my hand, definitely not suited for a redhead imo.
When I applied this to my brows this instantly turned my brow hairs a very dark brown color, not the skin where I had applied a brow pencil to, just the hairs and no amount of combing through my brows with a spoolie was going to save them from the tragedy this crappy brow volumizer did to my brows. I had used Nyx Micro Brow Pencil before using this Brow Precise product, thinking adding some fibers to my brows may make my sparse brows look fuller, boy was I wrong.
So, I had to make my other brow look equally crappy cause brows are suppose to be sisters, right? So onto the other brow this godawful product went and it happily turned my brow hairs very dark brown so I had sh*tty looking brows all day because I didn't have time to fix them before leaving for work but at least they looked equally sh*tty and like sisters. Noway was one brow going to be the pretty sister and the other one was going to be the ugly one, today they were both equally ugly.
This has since been chucked into the trash bin. Wished I had saved the packaging and receipt to return it to the store.

Maybelline has really stepped up their game in providing some very good, relatively inexpensive brow products lately. This one has a special wand designed to load the product onto the brows. I find that this brow mascara is superb in quickly covering the very stubborn grey hairs while blending in and defining the rest of the brow hair. I've tried pencils and powders and those don't work without a lot of fixative (wax) and they also take a lot of time to apply, with fallout a common occurrence. I have a lot of brow hair still, but those wiry grey ones are taking over now, and the price of getting them dyed and maintaining that effect is getting steep. This is a wonderful new product, fast and easy to use (I am blonde but find that the light brown is best for definition for me) and I'll keep backups.

Popular Brows Products