Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

3.5

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this product! It makes my eyebrows look richer, darker, and fuller - but NATURAL. This is exactly what I've been looking for!

I find it really easy to apply with the weird little flat brush, and the colour 'deep brown' is perfect for my black (brown-black) hair.
It stays on, doesn't flake, and doesn't literally melt off my face when it gets wet like a certain other brow product did (cough cough, Rimmel 'brow this way' gel). This thing (pomade? gel? mascara?) has pretty decent hold, too, and I can shape my brows with the applicator on this alone.

I'm just so happy with this. Definitely give it a try.

on 6/30/2018 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this other day not thinking much. I really enjoy using this and works really well. This really does add volume and set my brows.

on 5/5/2018 10:40:00 AM

I love this product so much! The color selection is good, it makes my brows look fuller and thicker and keeps them in place. I’ll never go back to dip brow etc.. this stuff rocks!

on 5/5/2018 4:01:00 AM

I like that this adds fibers to my sparse brows so much that it highlights any hairs that need to be tweezed.
I hate the applicator though. I cut it off at the top of cap and still use the cap to close it. I had an old Gimme Brow from Benefit brush and that works perfectly. I just have to wipe off after applying. This product is in fact very much like but doesn't dry out like the more expensive Gimme Brow. I have highlighted dark blonde hair and use soft brown and med. brown.

on 12/1/2017 12:36:00 AM

HG brow product. I can use this without pomade or powder/pencil, and my brows look so full and volumized! If you have medium to thick brows this will help you achieve that coveted Cara Delavigne/Lily Collins look, and I'm sure it would spruce up sparse brow just as well. Super natural and I never fail to get complimented on how full and "natural" my brows look.

Creates just enough separation between hairs yet lengthens them to achieve that runway, no-product look. very editorial. If this ever gets DC'ed, I will buy 20 of these and save them lol. I'd never think to use a fiber product on my brows but it's ingenious. The brush is amazing and despite the complaints I've read, never makes my hairs clumpy, in fact I've tried using similar formulas with a regular mascara brush and those cause way more clumping in comparison. Maybelline has a winner here.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This stuff is wonderful!!! I saw it on a you tube video and decided to give it a try. I wanted soft brown but they were out so I went with blonde. I have pretty ok brows but I wanted a brow product to shape them a little better. This has really amazing hold. It looks natural, giving definition to the hairs. The blonde shade works great for my natural red hair. I have experienced no flakiness like other reviewers have mentioned. I even love the wacky applicator, it makes it so you apply just the right amount where you want it. I have no complaints and will definitely repurchase. This is the most innovative and amazing product I have ever found in the drugstore. I tried the soft brown shade and it was waaaaay too dark, like burt and ernie dark. but I do like the blonde.

on 10/7/2017 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm somewhat surprised by the low ratings. I am loving this porduct. I bought it in 260-Deep Brown and its a real brown, not reddish brown. As you age, you lose the color and thinning in the brows. This makes mine look fuller without looking like they are "colored". Using the wand leaves a more natural effect, but I did shape my brows by combing through with a eyelash comb. The product didn't smear or wear off during the day. I used Pond's clothes to take it off. Easy peezy. Really great product it the need is as I noted above you might want to try this one.

on 6/27/2017 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Do not be scared of the brush! It is really good at sweeping up eyebrow hairs. This does have fibers in it but they stay in place and do not end up all over your face. The fibers also help brows appear fuller with just this alone. It gives the illusion of more hairs. Paired with another brow product (pomade or pencil) the brows look more natural and fluffier. Great product for sparse or full brows!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Can't live without it!!! I will forever buy this and if it ever was discontinued, I'd stock up. It makes an ordinary brow just pop!!! I don't even need liner with this!

My usual eyebrow routine is:
1. I line my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. I go lightly in the middle and darker at the ends. This pencil is great for building up the right shade and the consistency makes it very easy to apply. The pencil is matte.

2. I apply this AMAZING brow mascara on top. I sometimes do two layers if I want a really strong brow. The brows stay in place all day and they have a lovely fullness. As if this wasn't enough, it also has a slight shine that makes the brows look natural again!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVE LOVE THIS <3

on 11/14/2016 11:36:00 AM

This product is great! It is competing in my favorite brow products (Anastasia brow gel and Hard Candy brow gel). When I first opened it, I was skeptical with its strange shape. However, this stuff WILL NOT BUDGE (I like my brows a bit unruly at the front and push the hairs in the opposite direction. Usually at the end of the day they fall back in its original place, but this product has hardcore hairspray powers). The tapered end of the wand allows you to really get a nice defined point at the ends of your eyebrows, which I like and have a hard time doing with my Anastasia brow gel. After it sets, which is rather quickly, It stays put all day and I did get the perfect amount of volume in my brows that I was looking for. My suggestion is that when taking out the wand from the bottle, you should wipe the tip of the wand on the side of the bottle because some product does clump a bit at the top and can blotch a giant dark spot on your brows. The formula does not make my brow hairs crusty, as has happened with other past brow gels I have tried. It also does not reflect another color when I'm in natural sunlight (looks dark brown, but in sunlight looks auburn, have a white cast, or even orange....*cringes at past experiences* Believe it or not, it has happened before and I've been asked if I dyed my eyebrows). I have tried the other Maybelline brow gel, the one with the strange ball-shaped wand. I thought the gel was alright but the shape of the wand was difficult to work with and I ended up giving it away to my sister who liked it. In my experience, a little goes a long way with this product and I will definitely repurchase when I run out! Go try it out if you need an affordable brow gel!

Popular Brows Products