Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

3.4

on 9/15/2018 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This product does a good job of volumizing my brows, but the brush is SO hard to use. It is flat and deposits product where I don't want it. I wish they would replace the brush with something similar to other brow products.

on 7/14/2018 7:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I like how this makes my brow hairs look thicker. I can use this alone during my lazy days and it would still make my brows filled in. However, there are TINY GLITTERS on it when you reaaaally look closely, which makes the eyebrows look “wet”

on 6/30/2018 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this other day not thinking much. I really enjoy using this and works really well. This really does add volume and set my brows.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really liked this product when I first tried it- it was a little challenging to use the giant brush, but it filled in the gaps nicely, made my brows look fuller without additional products, stayed put well. The color seemed nice- rather cool and natural (I bough this in dark brown). However... as the day went on, the color of the product started to change- it got warm and yellowish. I first though that maybe it reacted with the foundation, so tried it without any products around, and yup, this turns weird yellowish color after a few hours on wear on me. Such a shame. This could be so nice.
Back to essence's make me brow and nyx's brow cake.

on 6/1/2018 1:30:00 PM

I am tossing this stuff. My eyebrow hairs are pale and I look best if I use both pencil and an eyebrow-mascara type of product. But not this one! It is hard to apply, and clumps up and then some of the clumps fall on my face or in my eyes while others are very difficult to remove. I recommend Gimme Brow by Benefit instead.

on 5/5/2018 10:40:00 AM

I love this product so much! The color selection is good, it makes my brows look fuller and thicker and keeps them in place. I’ll never go back to dip brow etc.. this stuff rocks!

on 5/5/2018 4:01:00 AM

I like that this adds fibers to my sparse brows so much that it highlights any hairs that need to be tweezed.
I hate the applicator though. I cut it off at the top of cap and still use the cap to close it. I had an old Gimme Brow from Benefit brush and that works perfectly. I just have to wipe off after applying. This product is in fact very much like but doesn't dry out like the more expensive Gimme Brow. I have highlighted dark blonde hair and use soft brown and med. brown.

This is one of the worst brow products I've tried in a long time!
I'm reviewing the shade Auburn. This shade looks somewhat auburn in the tube but really it's just a light brown color when swatched on the back of my hand, definitely not suited for a redhead imo.
When I applied this to my brows this instantly turned my brow hairs a very dark brown color, not the skin where I had applied a brow pencil to, just the hairs and no amount of combing through my brows with a spoolie was going to save them from the tragedy this crappy brow volumizer did to my brows. I had used Nyx Micro Brow Pencil before using this Brow Precise product, thinking adding some fibers to my brows may make my sparse brows look fuller, boy was I wrong.
So, I had to make my other brow look equally crappy cause brows are suppose to be sisters, right? So onto the other brow this godawful product went and it happily turned my brow hairs very dark brown so I had sh*tty looking brows all day because I didn't have time to fix them before leaving for work but at least they looked equally sh*tty and like sisters. Noway was one brow going to be the pretty sister and the other one was going to be the ugly one, today they were both equally ugly.
This has since been chucked into the trash bin. Wished I had saved the packaging and receipt to return it to the store.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have this in soft brown; a very natural color (pale, dark blonde hair with highlights).
I don't get the applicator, a small spoolie would allow you to see what you're doing much better.
But if you scrape off excess product, this applies well and defines and plumps the brows well.
It tends to clump, but a fresh spoolie will solve that.

But by afternoon, the product clumps the hairs togethe, so instead a full brow, I have strips of clumped together hairs with a hint of color where the rest of the product used to be. Trying to comb that out just causes the stuff to flake off.
I'll keep using it on days I'm not concerned about lasting power, but otherwise, this is a fail for me.
It's a shame, because freshly done, this leaves my sparse brows looking healthy & groomed. Just no staying power.

on 2/14/2018 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an interesting product but I like it. It does a good job of filling in my brows but if you're not careful, it can get messy. I have it in deep brown, and it is a cool dark brown, which is perfect. A little goes a long way. I wouldn't consider this a brow gel like NYX's but it goes a decent job of taming the hairs. If I ever ran out, I'd repurchase.

Popular Brows Products