Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

2.8

on 6/1/2018 1:30:00 PM

I am tossing this stuff. My eyebrow hairs are pale and I look best if I use both pencil and an eyebrow-mascara type of product. But not this one! It is hard to apply, and clumps up and then some of the clumps fall on my face or in my eyes while others are very difficult to remove. I recommend Gimme Brow by Benefit instead.

on 5/5/2018 4:01:00 AM

I like that this adds fibers to my sparse brows so much that it highlights any hairs that need to be tweezed.
I hate the applicator though. I cut it off at the top of cap and still use the cap to close it. I had an old Gimme Brow from Benefit brush and that works perfectly. I just have to wipe off after applying. This product is in fact very much like but doesn't dry out like the more expensive Gimme Brow. I have highlighted dark blonde hair and use soft brown and med. brown.

on 4/15/2017 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The product is much like Maybelline's previous release that has the 'ball' at the end of the applicator (that I actually like better). However, this does have hair-like fibers which I do not find to be an improvement. This product would not work well on anyone with very sparse brows. My brows are medium thick, and I use a pencil or powder to fill in blank spots but this is fairly good on the hairs. I bought the blonde shade that is plenty dark for my need. Definitely wipe off excess on tip and top of applicator. I will use this up but probably not repurchase.

on 1/16/2017 8:49:00 AM

This is really messy. The wand is so big that it is hard to place the product. I saw that in pictures but thought I'd be able to lightly stroke it on and then brush it through with a clean brush. But it dries too fast. With a really light hand, I wound up with really fake brows. You'd have to have a lot of patience to use this or like a very drawn-on brow look. And the colours are darker than you'd expect. I have dark brown hair and the soft brown was too dark for me. I threw this out after one use.

Popular Brows Products