Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

3.5

on 9/15/2018 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This product does a good job of volumizing my brows, but the brush is SO hard to use. It is flat and deposits product where I don't want it. I wish they would replace the brush with something similar to other brow products.

on 6/30/2018 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this other day not thinking much. I really enjoy using this and works really well. This really does add volume and set my brows.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really liked this product when I first tried it- it was a little challenging to use the giant brush, but it filled in the gaps nicely, made my brows look fuller without additional products, stayed put well. The color seemed nice- rather cool and natural (I bough this in dark brown). However... as the day went on, the color of the product started to change- it got warm and yellowish. I first though that maybe it reacted with the foundation, so tried it without any products around, and yup, this turns weird yellowish color after a few hours on wear on me. Such a shame. This could be so nice.
Back to essence's make me brow and nyx's brow cake.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This stuff is wonderful!!! I saw it on a you tube video and decided to give it a try. I wanted soft brown but they were out so I went with blonde. I have pretty ok brows but I wanted a brow product to shape them a little better. This has really amazing hold. It looks natural, giving definition to the hairs. The blonde shade works great for my natural red hair. I have experienced no flakiness like other reviewers have mentioned. I even love the wacky applicator, it makes it so you apply just the right amount where you want it. I have no complaints and will definitely repurchase. This is the most innovative and amazing product I have ever found in the drugstore. I tried the soft brown shade and it was waaaaay too dark, like burt and ernie dark. but I do like the blonde.

on 8/27/2017 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this. It thickens brows and deposits a lot of colour. If you already have brows and just want to beef them up to make them thicker and more textured this is the product for you. I wish they had a lighter shade but the blonde does fine for me.

The teeth on the brush should be thicker as the liquid on it gets very messy and thick fast but other than than once you learn to use it it's great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I bought this thinking it could be a good replacement for Boy Brow by Glossier and it's honestly terrible. The applicator is weird and doesn't work well, it just smudges product everywhere and the color is 'off'. This gives a very 'cheap' and unnatural look. I'll use up the tube but I'm going back to Glossier.

Popular Brows Products