Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

Maybelline New York Brow Precise fiber volumizer

3.8

on 1/22/2018 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the better brow gels I've used from the drugstore. It does a good job adding color and fibers to the brows. I actually like the brush since it combs through each hair and gives off a feathery look but it is long and can get on the skin when applying. When looking at the brow up close, it does seem to have a highlighted effect in the hair sense in that it has a slight sheen, but it is only noticeable VERY up close. Overall, I do really like this product and would buy it again, my main love with it is that it provides a natural but more pronounced and feathery brow. I hope they come out with more shades though.

on 12/1/2017 12:36:00 AM

HG brow product. I can use this without pomade or powder/pencil, and my brows look so full and volumized! If you have medium to thick brows this will help you achieve that coveted Cara Delavigne/Lily Collins look, and I'm sure it would spruce up sparse brow just as well. Super natural and I never fail to get complimented on how full and "natural" my brows look.

Creates just enough separation between hairs yet lengthens them to achieve that runway, no-product look. very editorial. If this ever gets DC'ed, I will buy 20 of these and save them lol. I'd never think to use a fiber product on my brows but it's ingenious. The brush is amazing and despite the complaints I've read, never makes my hairs clumpy, in fact I've tried using similar formulas with a regular mascara brush and those cause way more clumping in comparison. Maybelline has a winner here.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Can't live without it!!! I will forever buy this and if it ever was discontinued, I'd stock up. It makes an ordinary brow just pop!!! I don't even need liner with this!

My usual eyebrow routine is:
1. I line my brows with Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. I go lightly in the middle and darker at the ends. This pencil is great for building up the right shade and the consistency makes it very easy to apply. The pencil is matte.

2. I apply this AMAZING brow mascara on top. I sometimes do two layers if I want a really strong brow. The brows stay in place all day and they have a lovely fullness. As if this wasn't enough, it also has a slight shine that makes the brows look natural again!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LIVE LOVE THIS <3

I've been trying a lot of products lately that I didn't like, but this tops the cake. First the blonde is super dark! (these companies need to look up the definition of blonde) Very unnatural color. It went on in weird clumps & was hard to apply. The wand has tiny bristles, is oddly shaped, & hard to apply. And it made a few of my brow hairs fall out, I think from the wand, & I don't have many to spare. It looked super patchy, just patches everywhere, it looked very unnatural and fake. It was actually comical looking.
The fibers are coarse and hard compared to other fiber products, such as Benefit brow gel, & resemble beard hair more so than fibers. It's the worst brow product I've EVER used. It's turned me off to colored brow gels, I'll stick to clear brow gel.

on 3/12/2017 5:08:00 AM

While the older-sister Maybelling Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara worked great for tidying up thick brows, Brow Precise Fiber Volumizer performs better at making the brows appear thicker, while filling and shaping the brows to appear defined but still natural. The wand uses a lip-shaped brush applicator instead of the bristle ball of the former brow mascara. The applicator makes it easier to shape thinner eyebrows than the one included with the older brow mascara, but overall this product doesn't fill the brow area all the way in. It still keeps brows looking fuller and natural. I feel that this brow mascara is water-resistant but it can be sweated off. It doesn't seem like it fully sets the way the older brow mascara does. But I like that it's easy to use and take with me on the go, with only a need for a mirror.

Popular Brows Products