REVLON Kiss Lip Balm SPF 20

REVLON Kiss Lip Balm SPF 20
Kiss Lip Balm SPF 20

4.2

on 8/6/2018 8:58:00 PM

I have this in Berry.This gives a sheer wash of color and subtle shine. I really like the SPF 20, very good sun protection. Not very sticky or gooey.Does not dry lips out. It has a slight fake fruit scent but i can live with that. I would purchase again and I may buy more colors.

on 7/20/2018 2:23:00 PM

I have the strawberry 🍓 one & love it. It’s an SPF balm that gives a sheer, medium tint of red. This stays on well & when it does wear off, it leaves a hint on color to my lips. I would definitely repurchase & want to try the other colors.

on 7/8/2018 1:50:00 PM

I have this in Berry and I really like it as an SPF lip balm. The colour is a sheer plum, the flavour is mildly sweet but not perfumey, and it keeps my lips from getting burned if I reapply. I will repurchase. I'm hoping it doesn't get discontinued because it's the only tinted lip product with SPF I'm able to get in Canada.

on 4/26/2018 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have the Berry and Strawberry one and love them. Spf 20 great when you’re on the beach or out and about and very affordable. Very light sheer color on the lips and delicious scent. I love that these are not matt but they are not very moisturizing either I don’t recommend this if you’re looking for good moisturizing lip balm.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I bought the one in tropical summer. This product is very useful for the spf 20 protection it provides. However, it does get a bit drying so I'd carry another balm to help with that if you plan on using this over several hours in the day. The smell is fantastic and isn't off-putting. If you're looking for some lip protection from the sun, this is for you!!

on 3/4/2018 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have this in the strawberry shade and I love it! It makes my lips feel smooth and it gives a nice sheer wash of color. I have been wearing less makeup in general so I find myself reaching for this balm quite a bit.

on 3/4/2018 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A Shade of Strawberry Sweetness

Pink, flirty, and sweet. Revlon’s new Kiss Balm is everything one wants in a lip balm. Coming in an array of six shades ranging from a pale pink to a dark magenta, this lip balm is infused with natural fruit oils leaving, lips feeling hydrated and noticeably softer. A fresh fruit aroma is left on the lips immediately after application too!

I purchased this lip balm at Walmart for $3.74 in the shade fresh strawberry. The packaging itself is simple and easy to use, apply, and store. The tube is small enough for any purse and great for being on the go. The tube color coordinates with the shade and overall scent of the lip balm. So, mine came in a hot pink color.

The lip product itself is shaped like a dome for easy roll-on application. The tube twists at the bottom to push out more of the product like any other Chapstick or lipstick. I swatched on my arm to see its tint against my skin tone and to feel the overall texture. It's not sticky at all and feels smooth. The color left on my arm was a sheer medium pink. I was able to immediately smell the strawberry scent as well.

After testing it out on my arm, I applied it on my lips. I was immediately able to see the tint of color on my lips. The color left on my lips looked almost identical to the swatch on my arm. I was glad that the color wasn't too overwhelming as some lip balms seem to leave too much of a pigmented matte finish. My lips felt hydrated and noticeably softer than before. During these winter months, chapped lips are common and a nuisance. So, I was glad I found a lip balm that was actually doing what it's supposed to do at a good price. One of the main benefits of this product is that it contains SPF 20 or sun protection factor too. This element makes the lip balm a protector from the sun’s harmful rays. Since sunburned lips are extremely painful, I appreciate the fact that this lip balm contains SPF. The only downside to this product is that the tint wears off quickly. Through my own experience, it only lasts up to an hour. But this does not diminish the overall quality. It is only a tinted lip balm anyway, not some high-end pigmented lipstick. Something people might want to consider is if they are okay with a fruit smell. Although I enjoyed the sweet scent, others might think it's too artificial.

Overall though, I definitely think this lip balm is worth purchasing and I would recommend it to others. My lips are softer, moisturized, and smoother as a result of this product. I love finding products that not only help with benefiting and protecting my lips, but that also provide a hint of color and give off a wonderful smell. In all, Revlon’s Kiss Balm is a great product and should be a must-have for people.

on 12/26/2017 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As I have written in past reviews, even though I’m 48, I have very oily skin. So, using lip balms, skin treatments is an extra for me. But, like all of us, especially for someone who lives in Northern Canada, I have used a lot of lip balms and creams. Chapped lips are a norm where I live. I have tried everything and have paid a ton of money for the most highly reviewed balms and treatments I could find. There are some I have really liked, but remain stagnant in my arsenal. The ONLY lip balm I have ever reached bottom TWICE is this balm in Coconut. Incredibly hydrating and healing. Tastes TOO delicious. Doesn’t taste like medicine. Plus, it works better for chapped lips than any of the other “medicinal” lip balms like Carmex.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I picked up this product in the "juicy peach" version when on offer at cvs, and am glad that I did. I really like this light, emollient balm, with a lovely peach scent, that goes on and wears easily. The SPF makes it ideal for outdoor wear, and the texture (not thick or waxy, but very light, almost thin) makes it ideal for summer/autumn. I like the scent and the packaging (I just wish the cap was just slightly tighter). Very comfortable, nice protection, light wear, lovely hint of colour. I'm very impressed with these for warm or milder weather. (For winter weather, these would not be sufficient on the regular.)

I also picked up the tropical coconut version and it too, is very nice with a truly coconut scent. Ian using it during the dry winter weather and it is ok inside but supplemented with a thicker lip balm for outdoor.

on 5/2/2017 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Very pleasantly surprised by this lip balm which I have in the apple and strawberry scents. I'm sensitive to scents and don't like many artificially-scented products - but these are pretty mild and don't linger. The apple smells just like green apple Jolly Ranchers taste, which I love. The strawberry is your standard strawberry lip product smell. The colours of these are very sheer and don't last long. I'm happy to have these as lip SPF for the summertime! Also love the twist up packaging.