Nivea Care & Roses Almond Milk Rose Scent

No Image

on 12/10/2016 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is exactly the same formula as the one I used for years called Harmony Time Shower Cream Almond Milk & Scent of White Rose. Same bottle, same ingredients, but they changed the name for no apparent reason. Now it's called a body wash. I think it's ridiculous to change the name of a product. The bottle is the same and the picture of the rose looks almost the same but when I was looking to buy some, it took a while before I realized it was the same under a new name.

About this, I always use it for bubble bath. It smells wonderful in a very subtle way and it's one of the few scents that doesn't make me choke and get asthma. In other words, no harsh new chemicals that they started using in the last ten years or so.

It never irritates my skin. It can be used as a body wash but I like soap. Anyway if all body washes/shower gels/bubble baths are too strong for you, you may like this. It is the only one I use since many others have harsh ingredients. I'll buy it until they delete it. Yes, I've tried their other types, and they just aren't suitable. Something wrong with the smell of all the others.

on 10/21/2016 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This shower creme smells like almond and roses but in softly way.It contains: almond oil,aloe leaf juice, castor oil. It lathers well, it leaves your skin super soft and smooth. It brings some calm to the soul. Love it!