Aquation gentle moisturizing cleanser

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this cleanser. I stopped using makeup wipes and was on the hunt to find a gentle makeup remover. This is it. It never burns, doesnt turn my skin red. I wet my face, take a pump and a half and rub it into my palms, then onto my face for a few minutes in circular motions. Then using a damp and soft wash cloth, I wipe it all away. I take another pump, wash my face again for a few minutes (I always double cleanse this way) and my face is clean and very soft. I have 2 bottles of this on my closet, one in my shower right now. Once I stopped using the makeup removing wipes and began using this, my skin stopped breaking out on my cheeks and jawline. I never realized.how irritating the wipes are. But this stuff is a miracle. You get so much in a bottle too, I've been using mine for months.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have dry, mature skin and just love this cleanser. It leaves my skin clean but not tight at all, feels soft and supple. I can't speak to it's makeup removal properties as I remove my my face and eye m/u with Garnier Micellar Water first. It has no fragrance which is important to me. This is a huge bottle and lasts a long time. Prior to using Aquation I was using CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser which I liked a lot but I like the Aquation more and it is a better value and price too.

Saw this near the Cerave & Cetaphil at Wallyworld. I noticed ceramides, HA and "hydrating" on the label and decided to give it a whirl- it's only $6 for a huge bottle and even has a pump, which I love. Opened the bottle to get a look at the consistency and do a smell test. Light gel-creamy texture and almost no smell. Wasn't expecting much, but was delighted when it melted off my makeup quickly- even my mascara that is stubborn with other cleansers (not waterproof) and it did not sting eyes at all. Not much lather, thicker than a lotion but still has a nice slip to it. Think you could use this wet or dry. Have been using it for a week and still like. I have combo skin and it does feel just a teeny bit dry after rinsing but I follow with a serum and it's fine. Been using for a week and still like it! Not sure how much hydrating or benefits of the ceramides and HA it will provide since it's on the skin for such a short time. This is my new fave cleanser!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a fantastic gel cleanser! Really takes off my make-up and the best thing - doesn't sting my eyes a bit! Not for 5 seconds after I take off my eye make up like all the others do (Cereve/Ponds/everything else) Not real moisturizing, but don't expect it to be as it only on my skin 10 seconds before I remove it with a warm washcloth, A great, cheap Walmart find!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i bought this moisturizing cleanser about 3 days ago and used since. i am "mature" and have normal to dry skin. i was surprised how my face felt after using the cleanser. it feels soft. i still use moisturizer after washing tho. this product has ceramides and Hyaluronic acid which are BOTH very good for your skin. i've never seen a cleanser that contained those ingredients in it, which is why i scooped it up when i saw that. i am pleased with it. for me, it cleans very well but i don't wear a ton of foundation nor waterproof mascara. can't spare any of those short straight thin lashes. i had on BB cream, blush, lipstick, eyebrow stuff and mascara and every bit came off with gently massaging the cleanser. if i ever run out (the bottle is 16oz and i can see it lasting for monthssss) i will repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm a little surprised by this cleanser - I don't find it moisturizing at all. In fact I find it a tad drying. I do have dry-ish skin, but for something tagged as a moisturizing cleanser, this is misnamed. It does clean well, and it actually lathers up a bit; I think those with normal skin would like this a lot. What I did with mine is I mixed it about half and half with CeraVe hydrating cleanser, which is much gentler and milder, but doesn't remove makeup for shite. Now this mix is pretty darn good! It has the cleansing ability of the Aquation but still most of the gentleness of the CeraVe. That is a winning combination!
The Aquation is unscented so that's good, and it's very inexpensive at $8.99 a bottle. Walmart is the exclusive retailer, at least right now. Since I discovered my "magic mix" I would rebuy the aquation cleanser, and continue to blend it. Maybe when warm weather rolls around again I can use just it - time will tell. But if you are dry skinned, I think this might not work for you, at least in its unadulterated form. Still it might be worth a shot- it's cheap enough to try!