Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

Product has a very strong artificial floral smell. Provides decent exfoliating but almost left like a film on my skin. Mild difference in smoother texture of skin and smaller pores and blackheads. There are much better masks out there.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

from3rc

8 months ago

Perhaps it's my age, but I found this product a great match for my sensitive skin. I have used it twice in a week which is unheard of for me. My skin reacts to various products and I easily get rashes or break out. It took very little and only about 10 minutes each time, but honestly both times my skin looked better. I am already looking forward to my next use.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

Nov/10/2018

I have dry skin, ageing skin. I purchased this for nostalgic reasons, when i was younger and my skin was oilier i loved clay masks to exfoliate and draw out the dirt and impurities in my skin, my skin always felt nicer if i used a mask like this once a week. Fast forward to my late 40s and my skin is drying and these days i use chemical exfoliates with great results. Purchased this product …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (250 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

Oct/28/2018

I saw no change in my skin. It did not rinse off completely. I didn’t like it at all.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

Oct/28/2018

One of my most effective masks, and one of the most affordable for sure! It makes my skin feel very soft just after washing it off - and it gives your face a very fresh and clean feel. Most masks for me either make my skin feel overdry, and my pores feel all tight and sore, or my skin is slippery to the point where i feel dirty, and clogged up. This is neither too harsh or too greasy. I do have …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

Sep/02/2018

I like this mask, I do. It feels luxurious, I love the fragrance, the jar is great and I feel like you get a lot of mask for your money. It does not irritate or break out my sensitive skin.

The results are just meh. Meh, my daily exfoliating cleanser seems to do the same thing, leaving the mask feeling redundant. Sometimes I can squint and I feel like maybe my pores are tighter. I say …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Aug/07/2018

I liked this. It exfoliated beautifully as I rubbed it off with water in circular motions and my skin was soft underneath. It's important to follow it up with toner or moisturizer though but that is the case with any clay mask.
The scent is a bit odd... it reminds me of fennel! But I don't hate it either so I'll definitely repurchase.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2.0

Jul/19/2018

My partner and I tried it a few times. Did nothing for our skin, no brightening, no pore refining. Just made our skin look drier and more tired. Strong perfume smell which is terrible for the skin. When we washed it off it stained my skin orange for a day.

About reviewer (1177 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

fromJJKZ

Jul/18/2018

After trying sample I bought full size format. I like it, it adds well to my daily skin care routine it really does clean up right before japanese face mask, it does exfoliate and purify my face looks soft and fresh like baby’s in the morning.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

fromgikuyi

Jul/03/2018

I use it and the other masks of L’oreal 2 or 3 times a week and I see a huge difference on my skin. I cannot say which one worked the best though. But after using any I have the fresh and soft feeling ♥️♥️♥️

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium