ZOYA Merida

ZOYA Merida

on 3/18/2018 5:50:00 AM

Merida is from Fall 2016 Urban Grunge Collection. It's a scattered holo, green polish. I loved wearing this polish.

The formula is great. I applied 2 coats, but with careful application it might pass as a one-coater. It lasted well on me too. I have nothing negative to say.

Dupe Alert: This polish it a dupe for Dance Legend Poison (Wow Prism Collection). Similar formula too.

on 11/21/2016 6:56:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is an amazing polish! The formula is buttery smooth, it absolutely glows on my nails, and I get compliments galore! Opaque in 2 thin coats for me, lasted 6 days before it chipped and even then it was a tiny chip near the tips. I absolutely love it! Will be buying at least 1 back up!

on 10/18/2016 1:38:00 PM

Freaking GORGEOUS!!! Zoya's Merida is a new shade from their Fall 2016 Urban Grunge Collection, and it is truly a must-have. It's made up of rich emerald green jelly shot through with tons of silvery holo microglitter. So beautiful on the nail! Imagine a green version of Zoya's Dream. And like Dream, this is one of Zoya's very best. They hit it out of the park with this one. You NEED it in your life!

Excellent formula as well. Opaque in two coats, no problems with application or wear. And removal is a snap if you use acetone.

I can't recommend this polish enough, it's a new favorite for me and I'd definitely buy it again. LOVE!!!

Popular Polishes