L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Bright Reveal Brightening Day Moisterizer spf30

1 review

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought this on a whim as I was running out of ss, about to travel and thought this one product might replace taking two bottles along. I am now on my second bottle and am very pleased with performance of the product. The spf30 is from high quality chemical filters with adequate uva filters. I am outside all day almost every day, and this has prevented any hyperpigmentation that I would absolutely see without ss. I do re-apply mid-day. The glycolic has worked well at brightening my skin without any redness, irritation or sun sensitivity.
The product sinks in well, is a light creamy lotion that moisturizes, not greasy or shiny, does not have an obvious ss odor. Makeup goes great over top, but be sure to give this a chance to absorb into your skin before layering up.

The pump package feels like glass. It is opaque and product does not show through, so when it runs out, you are surprised. There is barely enough product for a month of use on face, neck and decollete, ymmv, i apply generously for full ss protection. Retails for around 18-20 us most b&m stores.