3.7

$9.30 on Lookfantastic
Shop Now

Reviews

6 months ago

Wonderful palette. Proper multitasker. I have the shade Golden bronze and I use it everyday without fail. Very pigmented and buttery textures. I love to mix the bronzing powder and blush together and put it in all the usual places cheeks, perimeters of face and a touch on the nose. Makes me look happy and healthy. The highlighter shade is a flattering champagne gold. That lifts my face and mood, I put it on my brow bone too. The bronzing powder reminds me of a matte version of Nars Casino and the blush Nars Orgasm. I wear my makeup 12-14 hours a day. And it lasts all day. Without the need to touch up. These colours work great as eyeshadows too. The golden shade on the lid and bronze shade to contour the crease. Similar colour on eyes and cheeks can really bring your whole look together. I've used mine a year and I haven't even hit pan yet. I won't be replacing this palette with any other as it ticks all the boxes for me.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

2.0

a year ago

First bronzer I tried was natural glow by rimmel and I fell in love with it that it became a holy grail to me. Yet when I saw these I thought I'd love them as much but when I tried them. I noticed the formula is different. It's patchy and darker than the round bronzers. More on the shimmery side also. They are super hard to blend. The packaging is cute how they put three shades in a tiny palette. I don't recommend it. Hope you find my review helpful. If so please hit the helpful button so I know

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

2.0

a year ago

I like the idea of this product but it is not executed properly. The contour shade is not pigmented at all, and the highlight shade barely show off and it does nothing. I do not hate the blush as the colour is quite nice and not too dramatic. It is also extremely chalky and patchy, the fall out is crazy. You may like it if you are going for a very natural look, otherwise I would not recommend it at all.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

3.0

a year ago

I won't go into a lot of detail on this since there are already plenty of reviews of it. Basically I bought this because I'm addicted to makeup and this little palette was a good deal for the price, especially with the coupon I had. I got the #1 Golden Sands because it was the only set they had at the store I was at. This lightest combination would be the one recommended for me, since I have very light skin. However, I think Rimmel got the combo of colors in the #1 and #2 palettes a little confused. The #2 palette has a contour shade that seems cooler and less shimmery than the one in #1, which I think is backward. The contour shade in the #1 palette is warmer toned and more shimmery. It's ok--I can use it as a bronzer--but I think it would have been better the other way around. So here we have a palette with a subtle, shimmery highlighter, a shimmery pink blush, and a warm, medium-brown, shimmery contour (which I think of more as a bronzer). You could basically do all the color aspects of your face (minus the lips) with this one portable palette. Follow the diagram on the back of the package, if you want. Or use the bronzer as eyeshadow, with the highlighter as an eyebrow highlight. Use the blush as blush. Put the contour and highlight wherever they look best on you. The shades aren't super-pigmented, so it's hard to go wrong. I'm glad to have this handy little kit. I noticed that at least one previous reviewer had a breakout from this. I have a more or less constant mild breakout going on, but this particular product doesn't seem to negatively affect my skin. The only thing I don't like is that, if you really do your research, Rimmel does actually participate in animal testing. I really need to try and avoid this brand... Here are the ingredients of the palette from the Rimmel site: talc, mica, zinc stearate, dimethicone, methylparaben, propylparaben, tin oxide, triethoxycaprylylsilane, [may contain/peut contenir/+/-:titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), d&c red no. 30 aluminum lake (ci 73360), manganese violet (ci 77742), fd&c yellow no. 5 aluminum lake (ci 19140), carmine (ci 75470), d&c red no. 7 calcium lake ( ci 15850 )].

About reviewer (152 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I have the second palette in the collection, Coral Glow PROS: -Good value (a contour, highlight and blush for €8.99) -Blendable contour shade that is cool toned -Subtle blush -Nice and sturdy packaging for the price CONS: -The highlight shade is extremely soft and you need to layer it if you want it blinding ( i personally like this but most people don't which is why i'm putting it as a con) -Not a great shade range Overall i really like this palette, but mostly just the contour shade :D It looks really pretty and not muddy at all after its blended out.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I tried this on a whim and I am so in love with this stuff! I bought the coral. I use it almost exactly how it is instructed on the back with a few modifications for my face structure. I wouldn't say it greatly contours your face. You know how you see in some videos where a woman applies the contouring pallet and her face totally looks different. This is not the case with this product. What it does for my face is that it makes my high cheekbones pop and gives me a fantastically healthy glow. I even use some of the dark contour applied with my fingers to the tip of my nose to add refinement and a dot of the highlighter on the very tip. The blush part really works well on my skin and the highlighter is not sparkly and overbearing. In essence, it looks natural.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

2 years ago

I had a $3 off coupon for this and it looked rather nice so I decided to pick it up. My local walmart had 3 color choices, but it was easy to make a decision. 001 is warm toned, though the blush is somewhat cool toned which is a bit odd to me. Other than the fact that it's too warm toned to work as a contour for me, there's a lot of shimmer in the bronzer. More than the other two. A tiny bit of shimmer in my contour is fine but I prefer matte. I just didn't think this one was a good match. I knew 003 was too dark for me, so I went with 002 Coral Glow. I could take or leave the blush. It's a pretty color but chalky and NOT that pigmented. I had to do a lot of build up for very little end result. I don't like a dramatic blush but I do like to be able to see it on my skin. BH Cosmetics floral blush is beautiful and very pigmented and only about 8 bucks, so there are cheap, better alternatives for blush. The bronzer is good, it blends out well and doesn't look too harsh. If you like a very dark contour this might not be the best palette for you...but that highlighter is BEAUTIFUL. It isn't super pigmented, which is fine with me when it comes to highlight, but it's the most gorgeous subtle champagne color. It's a shade that would suit so many different skin tones. I was so pleasantly surprised by this product, even the packaging feels nice.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Yes this not heavy pigmented but that can be a good thing too. This trio is brilliant for someone who just want a subtle look instead of intense blush/contour/highlight. Really pretty shades thats helps give you more the natural look you try to achieve when you want to play down with your makeup. Its also really compact and handy for travelling. It also lasts very well, even wore it to a wedding in Spain and held through the sweat >_<.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Coarse

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I purchased this tonight at Walmart. It was about $5. All colors are pretty I bought the lightest of the 3. I mostly purchased it for the blush. It’s a shimmering pink. I like Rimmel makeup. It’s good for the cost.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlond

3 years ago

I debated a number of times on which color to get. I was sending my mom and dad to the store to get it so I wouldn’t be able to see the colors. They paid USD$5.79 for this & ur getting 3 things!! I just didn’t know which # to pick. Well God knows I’m indecisive & left me one palette at the store & it was 003! Kind of weird way of deciding lol divine intervention in makeups. I’m glad I got 003 it’s so amazing. It’s the darkest of the 3 (001 is golden sands, 002 is coral glow & 003 is golden bronze). I think 001 is for fair, 002 is fair-med & 003 is med-deep but I’m NC20 hardly deep & rimmel needs to come out with an 004 for very deep becoz I can’t imagine anyone deeper than NC30 wearing 003. The bronzer/contour pulls reddish orange not cooler but it works. The highlighter is lovely it reminds me of elf gotta glow....& the blush is the star item it’s iridescent peachy keen like NARS “O” you would be hard pressed to put too much blush on. I tap my brush before putting on the contour. I bought this to keep in my purse you could use the contour/hi-liter as e/s in a pinch. #winning

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure