Equate Reviving Anti-Wrinkle & Firming Moisturizer

No Image

1 review

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is supposed to be a dupe for L'oreal Revitalift brand, although the ingredients differ from their current version. I really do like this better than the L'oreal. I used this a few months ago and was getting really good results. I ran out and they did not have it in stock, so I started with some other things. I guess you always look for that new thing that may be better. I should have tried to find it at another Walmart, because it really works!
My skin is very dry and hard to please. It has a tendency to break out from sensitivity and I get some pore clogging in the nose/cheek area. I cannot use essential oils or a lot of "natural" products because I'm so sensitive to so many things. With this cream, I do not have any sensitivity issues. It takes care of the dryness and it does help with the little "lift" I need in the nasal labial folds. I can also use it around the eye area, so it eliminates the need for extra eye products. And this is probably the only cream I have ever used that did not cause pore clogging. It is a gel-cream texture, very smooth and not heavy. There may be a very slight fragrance, but nothing overwhelming and it fades. I use this only at night, and the next morning my skin looks firmer and fresher.
I will keep using this and not run out again. I am trying to stay on track with a good skin care program; I also use the Revitalift by L'oreal cream cleanser and Glycoderma cream with glycolic acid for exfoliation a couple of times a week. This seems to be working well for me.
The price is about $7.50 and it is in a 1.7 ounce glass jar. The jar, of course, should be a pump, but they never will put anything in a pump. It will last me about a month so it is a very good value.
I almost forgot- this is great for the skin on your neck! Mine was getting a little dry and creapy and this really helps with that. Got to take care of the neck, too!