Uploaded by JellySinger

price range

Reviews

3.0

Sep/05/2018

I bought this one because I had the Honey Trap lip balm before. It’s moisturizing and smells really good. But I don’t think it really helps a lot with chapped lips. It gets dry and is difficult to apply and I really hate to use my fingers to apply it especially when I’m outside. I think the honey trap was better. The best for my dry lips is aquaphor.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

Nov/30/2017

It's quite pricey, but, it does last a long time. I used to have really chapped lips (because winter) and after just around one day of using this product, my lips became really soft. Compared to other lip balms / glosses I prefer Lush balms. However, the title is misleading. The product doesn't smell like roses or any floral scent at all. Other than that I rate it a 4.9 / 5.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Mar/05/2017

This is the best lipbalm LUSH makes. It is super hydrating and a great consistency. It makes the lips shiny and soft. It is awesome!!! You have to try it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Oct/15/2016

Rose Lollipop is one of Lush's newest lipbalms. The name is somewhat deceiving however, it is not a very floral scented product - nothing like Lush's Rose Jam or Turkish Delight scents. It is instead a sweet lemony scent with a hint of rose - it reminds me of pink lemonade, or rose lemonade, quite sweet but tangy and not sickly. The balm has quite a buttery consistency, and it quite …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (694 reviews)

Age19-24