4.5

price range

Reviews

3.0

a year ago

I bought this one because I had the Honey Trap lip balm before. It’s moisturizing and smells really good. But I don’t think it really helps a lot with chapped lips. It gets dry and is difficult to apply and I really hate to use my fingers to apply it especially when I’m outside. I think the honey trap was better. The best for my dry lips is aquaphor.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

2 years ago

It's quite pricey, but, it does last a long time. I used to have really chapped lips (because winter) and after just around one day of using this product, my lips became really soft. Compared to other lip balms / glosses I prefer Lush balms. However, the title is misleading. The product doesn't smell like roses or any floral scent at all. Other than that I rate it a 4.9 / 5.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

This is the best lipbalm LUSH makes. It is super hydrating and a great consistency. It makes the lips shiny and soft. It is awesome!!! You have to try it.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3 years ago

Rose Lollipop is one of Lush's newest lipbalms. The name is somewhat deceiving however, it is not a very floral scented product - nothing like Lush's Rose Jam or Turkish Delight scents. It is instead a sweet lemony scent with a hint of rose - it reminds me of pink lemonade, or rose lemonade, quite sweet but tangy and not sickly. The balm has quite a buttery consistency, and it quite hard in the tin so you will need to swirl your finger around it a few times in order to get it to melt. Once it has melted onto your finger you can swipe it onto your lips and they will feel lovely and soft. It hydrates my dry lips well and feels very nice. The taste and scent are not overpowering when they are applied. It does not have an overly shiny finish, so it is a perfect balm to wear under lipsticks. This is my favourite of Lush's new flavours (followed by Key Lime Pie) and is a staple in my handbag, I use it daily. I would highly recommend this balm.

About reviewer (732 reviews)

Age19-24