It Cosmetics ANTI-AGING ARMOUR

It Cosmetics ANTI-AGING ARMOUR

3.5

on 2/6/2018 4:00:00 PM

So. The Good: it feels great on and doesn’t ever sting. The Bad: it doesn’t even leave a white cast - more like a grey cast! I’ve never looked so unhealthy. And it’s hard to cover up, which makes the whole concept of tinted sunscreen useless.

Using it up on hands and mixing it with another tinted moisturizer but it still needs lots of bronzer over it.

Oh well.

on 9/7/2017 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

2nd UPDATE: I have a change of heart, I find that this works best just by itself. Gives enough tint for some minimal color correction. This has become a repurchases as I now use it on the weekends, and my off days when I don't wear makeup.

UPDATE: Just don't like how this sits under my makeup. Causes my liquid foundation to separate by midday. Will not repurchase, going back to my Clarins sunscreen after I'm done with the bottle.

This is my summer time sunscreen. The tint is a little dark for my fair skin but works well in the summer. Applies easily with good amount of slip. Doesn't leave any white residue like some sunscreens can. Does seem to blur minor pores and really helps even out tone due to the tint. Didn't irritate my acne prone skin. Just wish it came untinted. In the winter I use Clarins sunscreen. If it were untinted or offered a fair tint then this would be 5 lippies.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is very tacky and sticky sunblock, and VERY shiny. I do not like sunblock that makes me feel like I am suffocating. It does not play well with many foundations either. The best wear is when I used it alone under mineral makeup. Even then, it tended to make the mineral foundation look cakey. Overall, there are better sunblocks out there for less money.

on 1/2/2017 8:05:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Love it, finally found my HG sunscreen.
For years I've been looking for the perfect sunscreen that is tinted for my combination skin. I've been using Elta MD, but wasn't thrilled with their formula and color.
I'm a more of a neutral NC25 and this matches my skin perfectly. I'm also surprised at how much coverage it has, perfect for my mature skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

So surprised by this product. I was expecting something like Skinceuticals Physical Fusion with a light see-through tint but this is like a tinted moisturizer that offers light coverage (with 1 layer) to almost medium coverage with more layers.

Color, if you're comparing it to IT colors is more like the Light color in the BB cream. I'm NC 20 and I can wear this color easily.

I barely need much concealer with this sunscreen, and it offers physical SPF 50.

Lasts all day on combo skin, not drying my cheeks and only making my oily chin oil up later in the day.

No scent. Does not bother my rosacea.

I've had no oxidation.

Only 1.2 ounces but it's more like a foundation. It's very liquid-y and you have to shake it very well before pouring out of the pour spout.

One con is the white container: tends to stain tan with the color of the product.

I love this stuff. Too bad it wasn't available all summer.

on 10/8/2016 1:56:00 AM

This is a sunscreen with a slight tint. Feels Korean like, is made in Korea $38 for 30ml. As NC25, this made me look dull, the tint is very brown based and I feel that if it were peachier and slightly more yellow, it would have wider appeal. At the current tint, this oxidized half a shade and made me look, well, poopy. The texture is nice, slightly thicker than other liquid sunscreens but I cannot wear this under makeup since it darkens what I put on top about a shade. At the same intensity, I would say give it a shot if you are NC/W>35 at the least. The price is also high and if you like Korean stuff, I love the Innisfree Triple Care UV at the same SPF, its untinted and very versatile at approx $14.