Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Exfoliating Peel Spray

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Exfoliating Peel Spray

Not tested on animals

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is my first product of this kind. I tend to get a lot of build up and texture on my face. This product does a great job of removing it and giving me a smoother canvas. Moisturizing products also seem to be more easily absorbed after I exfoliate with this. Initially, I was really worried about the intensity of the peel. I have dry skin and the thought of a peel sounded really painful and harmful. That is not the case with this product. It is gentle, even on my dry skin. The only issue I have is with the packaging design. Why? Why did they choose to put this in a spray form? It is so difficult to control. I usually miss where I was aiming and it ends up dripping into my eyes, which hurts.They need to re-think the spray. Other than that, I love this product.

on 10/7/2016 12:22:00 PM

I got a sample of this product and didn't think much of it, I figured it would be a different exfoliator to try. I am super impressed! It really really shrinks the size of my pores, which is shocking. Usually I use a glycol acid exfoliator (First Aid Beauty pads or Pixi toner), but this is far more effective. The packaging is confusing though, I have no idea why they decided to make this a spray. I spray it very close to my face and rub it around with a cotton pad. Then, rise off as directed. When I wake up, my pores have shrunk without any added skin dryness. Amazing! The price is ouch but I may consider buying this instead of glycolic acid exfoliators from now on.