100%

price range

Reviews

from

a year ago

This was an unexpected surprise. I never intended to try this product, it was just casually plunked into my basket as a free gift with purchase at a Skinfood store in Seoul. Now that I`ve ran out of my beloved Kerastase, I`ve started using this, and I was a tad worried that it would dry and tangle my hair, like other Asian hair care products have done in the past, but lo and behold, if this didn`t give the same stellar results as my Kerastase. It moisturized very well, my hair was easy to comb through, and the scent wasn`t at all overpowering or unpleasant. Even in Japan, where Skinfood is a lot pricier than Korea, this sells for about 15 bucks, so not too bad. A defnite Yes! on repurchase.

About reviewer (906 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I just love it, i have tried many hairdresser products some of them did the same job, but where way more expensive. It really leave your hair silky and smooth My hair is damaged from dyeing my hair for years and this product really helps me a lot.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I have bleached white hair. Obviously, this means my hair is very damaged. However, because I use this hair mask every time I redo my roots, I get compliments from every hair stylist I've been to about how soft and healthy my hair feels. I know for a fact it is due to this product because I'm waiting for my next one to arrive and my hair feels like a frizzy, damaged mess. The argan oil really locks in moisture and gives my hair a bounce and shine right out of the shower. Highly recommend, especially for a $10 product that lasts me 2-3 months each use.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

AgeUnder 18