L'Oreal Paris L'Oréal Professionnel Série Expert Nutrifier Shampoo

No Image

on 1/20/2019 4:12:00 PM

This is such a great shampoo. I was previously using shea moisture's Fruit Fusion Coconut Water and KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo, but they did nothing for me, actually made it quite dry and yucky looking. So, I decided to go back to the L'oreal professional series which has always worked with my hair for some reason. I was super amazed that I do not have to use conditioner with this shampoo, like, at all; that is a first with my hair as it is rather dry. So that blew me away. It also makes my hair seem much fuller and shinier. Also, it smells amazing, like running through a meadow of spring. I'm very happy with it. I bought the huge 1.500 ml bottle for 20 euros at my local hair salon which is a bargain for a high end shampoo.

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

This is finally a great shampoo for naturally dry hair (like curly hair). For years, L'Oreal has made shampoos for dry hair that has become dry (from styling, coloring etc.) which contain certain ingredients that are after a while too much for hair that is simply dry but not damaged like - protein, keratin, silicone.
This shampoo is based on glycerol (an alcohol made from glycerin, ol' time known hydrating ingredient) and coco oil. There is no silicone in it either.
The shampoo is foams well, has a pleasant not overwhelming perfume (like all of their products), is not too liquid so you can dosage it easily. The oversize salon bottle has a pump, but smaller bottles do not. It cleans the hair very well, also you can rinse it easily unlike many expensive hydrating shampoos. It is hydrating the hair without making it sticky, or knotty, or slimy.
I use it with the matching hair mask.
It also restores shine to the hair even if it's hydrating. Some shampoos for dry hair (mostly those based on oat) also "kill" the shine in my hair, which is curly and fine.
I have blowdried my hair and let it air-dry to keep the curl, and I had great results in both situations.
The only bad thing is the price, but since hair is a woman's natural jewelry ... I will definitely rebuy it and give up other beauty products to compensate for it.