50%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I have this gloss in the shade Rockin' It. It's not sticky at all and it's very opaque. This shade is quite light but it still doesn't apply streaky. It also smells lovely.

About reviewer (191 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I own a few shades (Undressed, Toxic, Sunshine Kisses), and I love them! Super smooth formula and highly pigmented. I would love to get more colors in the future.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

3 years ago

I purchased this gloss in Rose and I am in love. Goes on light, one swipe covers both lips and it doesn't feather. It is moisturising and a semi gloss. Opaque non-sticky, smooth and stays on for as long as a lip gloss is reasonably expected too. You are going to lose it if you eat, drink or kiss but that is normal for any lip product. Layers well so touch ups are a breeze, the price point is very reasonable so it is worth having in your purse at all times. I love it because of the shade Rosy Mauve and it never dries my lips out. I really don't know why these lipsticks are not more famous than they are and have their own listing on MakeupAlley, they are one of my all time favourite lip products from the glosses to the mattes.

About reviewer (275 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

1.0

3 years ago

Tried this in petals. Horrible. One of the worst lipglosses i have ever used :(

About reviewer (980 reviews)

Age36-43