Maybelline FaceStudio Master Contour

Maybelline FaceStudio Master Contour

3.3

I heard about this from tarabsbyz on YouTube. She has a ginormous makeup collection and she loves this little palette so when she loves something, I pay attention. I have been using this every day for two weeks and I love it. I have tons of HE makeup and I still love it all, bit this little palette is great for me. The light to medium contour is perfect for the very fair. It's slightly warm, not grey and cool, so it depends what color you like your contour. It's matte and I have no problem at all blending it. I bought it only for the bronzer but I was so surprised that the blush and highlighter are beautiful and I'm using them too! Will definitely pick up a backup of this.

on 10/22/2017 10:13:00 PM

I gave this product a good rating because the highlighter and the blush are beautiful. The Contour color is not very good and not very blendable but I would buy this again just for the highlighter which is a beautiful pale champagne gold. The packaging clunky and the brush is no good.

on 8/27/2017 6:34:00 AM

This is alright. It's not amazing that you need to run out and buy it. But it's not something that will sit in your makeup collection unused. I like the blush, it's nice and neutral. The highlight is quite nice as well, I use it when I'm looking for a more subtle neutral highlight (perhaps for work etc). Usually I'm into a very blinding intense highlight, so this is ok, but not that. The one thing that bugs me in this kit is actually the contour shade. It's a little bit chalky, a little hard to blend. But it's also a little too pigmented, so it's easy with it being chalky to have your contour look chalky. It's not the worst, it's not the best. I'll definitely still use it, but I don't think I'd repurchase.

I bought the darker shade one for the blush. I like the blush I just have to tone it down a bit w powder on top. The highlight shade works ok as a eye shadow too.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

would not buy again the only good part of this pallette is the highliter. ..no maybelline no.

on 5/8/2017 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The contour shade is hard to blend, there is barely any pigmentation in the blush and the highlight is okay. I hardly use this as a contour kit, but rather for my eyes. NOT WORTH IT!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

No color pay off. Waste of my money. :(

I was so disappointed because I actually really like their colour correcting kit so I thought this contouring kit would be great since it was a cheap alternative to the overprice current fad. However, all the colours are very subtle and not very pigmented at all...even layering quite a bit of the contour or blush on...it simply does not show or work. The highlighter too. I mean when I saw it in the store I knew the highlighter would not work but I really wanted the contour powder more. I'm highly upset that nothing is showing up on my really fair skin.

The brush that comes with it is handy but does not do its job at blending out the contour nicely...it either rubs it all off or not at all.

on 4/5/2017 6:01:00 PM

Looking for that no makeup makeup look? Got strict religious parents or teachers who disapprove of makeup? Love spending money on products that just don't work? Then this is the product for you! The contour shade is a very very subtle cool toned bronzer, the blush gives such a subtle effect that even after layering for ages you are left wondering if you applied any and the highlight shade takes subtly to the level of 'why did I even bother'. The best thing is that after ages spent in front of your bedroom mirror trying to achieve the promised results, this product will disappear into your skin within minutes of application!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

For a drugstore product this is great. The contour in the kit is my favorite. It looks like a bronzer at the same time which is in my favor due to my light skin tone. The blush adds nice color. The highlight is suttle and natural. If you are on a budget this is a great kit.

Video Reviews & Tutorials