3.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

Reviewing Light/Medium on a very fair yellow skintone. The contour is too light and too orangey (warm). It more looks like a sheer blush than a contour. The blush is a bubblegum pink (too cool) and looks too brightly clownish on me, and doesn't blend well. The highlight is a frosty champagne (too dark). It has chunky little shimmers, not the prettiest to look at but they are evenly distributed, stick to skin well, and don't highly texture too much. The packaging is chunky and gets dirty quickly.

About reviewer (1236 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

9 months ago

The contour is very orange-y. I think Maybelline is getting contour mixed up with bronzer. The blush is a good color but the payoff isn't great. I've never found any use for the highlighter because it's very chalky and unflattering.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

a year ago

The contour has shimmer The blush is pretty The highlight is chunky It’s a no

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

a year ago

Not terrible, but beware if you have a cooler skin tone. The contour shade is far too orange and the highlight somewhat champagne-y. All three shades are surprisingly pigmented but there’s a lot of fallout, and having never tested this for a full day, I can’t speak to its staying power. If you’re just looking for something to play around with, this palette is fine, but I have other cheap products for each step that work a lot better with my skin tone and finish preferences.

About reviewer (160 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Medium

2 years ago

I heard about this from tarabsbyz on YouTube. She has a ginormous makeup collection and she loves this little palette so when she loves something, I pay attention. I have been using this every day for two weeks and I love it. I have tons of HE makeup and I still love it all, bit this little palette is great for me. The light to medium contour is perfect for the very fair. It's slightly warm, not grey and cool, so it depends what color you like your contour. It's matte and I have no problem at all blending it. I bought it only for the bronzer but I was so surprised that the blush and highlighter are beautiful and I'm using them too! Will definitely pick up a backup of this.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

2 years ago

I gave this product a good rating because the highlighter and the blush are beautiful. The Contour color is not very good and not very blendable but I would buy this again just for the highlighter which is a beautiful pale champagne gold. The packaging clunky and the brush is no good.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

from

2 years ago

This is alright. It's not amazing that you need to run out and buy it. But it's not something that will sit in your makeup collection unused. I like the blush, it's nice and neutral. The highlight is quite nice as well, I use it when I'm looking for a more subtle neutral highlight (perhaps for work etc). Usually I'm into a very blinding intense highlight, so this is ok, but not that. The one thing that bugs me in this kit is actually the contour shade. It's a little bit chalky, a little hard to blend. But it's also a little too pigmented, so it's easy with it being chalky to have your contour look chalky. It's not the worst, it's not the best. I'll definitely still use it, but I don't think I'd repurchase.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I bought the darker shade one for the blush. I like the blush I just have to tone it down a bit w powder on top. The highlight shade works ok as a eye shadow too.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

3 years ago

would not buy again the only good part of this pallette is the highliter. ..no maybelline no.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

3 years ago

The contour shade is hard to blend, there is barely any pigmentation in the blush and the highlight is okay. I hardly use this as a contour kit, but rather for my eyes. NOT WORTH IT!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18